Sign in to follow this  
AviatorMoser

FreeMesh X Global 1.0 - Release Announcement

Wow! Those are some of the best images I've seen. Would you mind sharing your custom PTA preset?

big thanks. sure no problem. here's the download link: http://workupload.com/file/b7hdX2T

Wow ewi, that PTA adds some nice effects to the shaders.I kind of wish there was an equivalent thing for FSX.

big thanks!

Is there a map with the region covered? I like to know where Middle East is. I fly a lot in Dubai and wan' t to know What region is Africa or Asia?

Hi Martin,

Do you have screenshots so that I can see the issues? I can tell you if these are fixable on my end or not.

Sorry for a huge delay. In the meantime I had a problem with my PC.

Currently I have the screenshots of EPMO - Modlin / Warsaw airport. As you may see on them I can see only a roof and some part of terminal. The strange thing is that when I load my scenario on the scenery, everything seems to be ok. The problem take place after landing in EPMO. Maybe there is a chance to exclude any file from FreeMeshX? I know that they are responsible for large area, but maybe in this case such exclusion will not have any influence to any mountainous area.

modlin1.jpg

modlin2.jpg

modlin3.jpg

You'll have to load the airport into ADE and change the elevation. The surrounding mesh is probably more correct than the airport.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

I use the Orbx Vector Altitude Configuration Tool and do not have these problems. :smile: 

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

Installing ORBX FTX Global Vector might cause severe fps problems, so it's not a solution that suits everybody.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Installing ORBX FTX Global Vector might cause severe fps problems, so it's not a solution that suits everybody.

I run Orbx Vector on a 4 year I5 computer (no OC) with a GTX660 video card with no problems and 30+ FPS flying PMDG and AS 16 weather.

Have a blessed day.

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

LDPL is deactivated in FTX Vector, so it's not a solution in this particular case.

The problem is that near the threshold of rwy 27 elevation is almost correct, but it's incorrect near the threshold of rwy 09.

In case of EPMO (the previous screenshots) everything is ok despite of terminal, which is sunken in the ground after landing. Everything is ok when I load to the scenery.

I use the Orbx Vector Altitude Configuration Tool and do not have these problems. :smile:

blaustern

Is that free? Can we use it for FreeMesh corrections?

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

No... and yes I believe.

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

These problems may be fixed with the airport elevation corrections by FTX Vectors but there is no guarantee. You could try adjusting the elevation with ADE like Simmerhead suggested to match the SRTM elevation values in FreeMeshX, and that would probably be a better solution. This is one of the trade offs with meshes; they are usually much more accurate than the default mesh and many airports are designed to fit the stock inaccurate mesh and not the more accurate elevation datasets. There won't be a true fix until Lockheed Martin stops using inaccurate elevation data.

Let's be serious! Don't make me laugh!!!

Losing fps in FSX 99% is a bad configuration if FSX.cfg, slider, or PC configuration. Orbx Vector Can cause 1% fps imoact but no more.