Sign in to follow this  
AviatorMoser

FreeMesh X Global 1.0 - Release Announcement

Let's be serious! Don't make me laugh!!!

Losing fps in FSX 99% is a bad configuration if FSX.cfg, slider, or PC configuration. Orbx Vector Can cause 1% fps imoact but no more.

Since you're such an expert I'll keep it serious and refrain from any further comments on the subject... 

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Since you're such an expert I'll keep it serious and refrain from any further comments on the subject...

Not because I'm an Expert. Simply because I read something like "Nick FSX bible" before talking ;-). And I also have orbx global Vector installed in FSX with my i5 good old pc near tons off addon Airport and pmdg and aerosoft birds and still doing smooth Flight At 20 to 50 fps...

Orbx Vector hijacks another thread.

There are dozens of topics on every flight sim forum already discussing the + and - of Vector. Please let's not drag it into here.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

There are dozens of topics on every flight sim forum already discussing the + and - of Vector. Please let's not drag it into here.

It's highly on topic as more accurate mesh creates problems for airports and landscape. It's problems that the mesh itself can't solve. ORBX/Pilot's Vector is the only addon to remedy some of these problems  globally. 

It's highly on topic as more accurate mesh creates problems for airports and landscape. It's problems that the mesh itself can't solve. ORBX/Pilot's Vector is the only addon to remedy some of these problems  globally. 

Pilot's AFM will do as well.

Pilot's AFM will do as well.

But only airports if I understand correctly. Rivers, lakes etc. can also have issues. 

It wasn' t about orbx, it was about performance in FSX using Vector.

But only airports if I understand correctly. Rivers, lakes etc. can also have issues. 

So far, we were speaking about airports, right.

And by the way, I do not see any issues with rivers, lakes and etc's, which is not due to errors in the used mesh.

Folks,

Frame rate discussions about FTX Vectors do not belong here. They should instead go to the ORBX Unofficial Support Forum.

• Upvote 2

Please take a look at LFPG Scenery from Aerosoft, gate M11 Cargo. It seems there is an error with Mesh Europe:

Or Aerosoft? :smile: 

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

Or Aerosoft? :smile:

blaustern

Oh yes, you're right! How did I not even think that there is  a bunch of idiots (in you're genius ideea) that pay 26 euros for a horror scenery like that! Good clue genius, you're the man!!! :fool:

The airport needs a flatten polygon to raise the underlying terrain to the runway/taxiway/apron altitude. Hardly FreeMesh's fault.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

This is either a missing flatten for the airport, or some scenery library priority error.