Sign in to follow this  
Beardyman

FIX entry

For ETOPS planning i want to enter div point.

When i try enter N3150.4W04845.3 have message 'invalid format'

Same way of entering for 777 is ok.

What i do wrong ?

Artur 

What i do wrong ?

Artur 

What i do wrong ?

Artur 

Only post once please.  AVSIM is always very slow to respond to new post, it seems like it didn't post but it does,

You have solutions at your finger tips.  Here in the PMDG knowledge base: http://support.precisionmanuals.com/kb/a59/fmc-custom-waypoint-entry-notes.aspx and in the FCOM 11.31.19.  Your N3150.4W04845.3 looks okay but I'm not sure where or what you are trying to enter.  If it is entered as along path then try something like FIX/-55 for a waypoint 55 nm before FIX, which is the way PFPX will provide ETP and ENTRY/EXIT points.

Dan Downs KCRP

Multiple posting was not intended, some connection problem or something ( moderator can delete redundant copies )

What i am trying to enter is equi time point along my route.

This point was given by PFPX.

What i understand from knowledge base it is not possible to enter latitude/longitude as FIX.

How to mark equi time point on my route then ?

Artur 

What i am trying to enter is equi time point along my route.
This point was given by PFPX.
What i understand from knowledge base it is not possible to enter latitude/longitude as FIX.
How to mark equi time point on my route then ?

It is possible to enter Lat/Lon as fix on LEGS page, and I provided references to help you (both a link and a page number).  However, in this case it is better to enter an along-route fix.  PFPX will provide a distance before fix at ETP, such as 53 nm before MARON.  Enter this fix by clicking on LSB next to MARON (for example) which puts MARON in the scratchpad area, then enter /-53 such the the scratchpad reads MARON/-53. Now move it from the scratchpad to your leg segments by clicking again on the MARON LSB.  This will create a custom waypoint 53 nm before MARON along the original route.

This is an example of the PBD custom waypoints described in the references I provided.

Dan Downs KCRP