hello I have decided to purchase a new monitor to replace the 32" tv i am presently using,I have been looking at the Benq BL 3200 PT ,which seems to have some pretty good write ups and the price is good ,is there anyone on Avsim using this monitor for P3d of FSX ,any information would be helpful or any other 32" monitor suggestions ,I am running a asus strix 970 and I2600k at 4.6 ghz many thanks for reading

peter

I don't have this monitor, but I do have a Korean Qnix 27" which is the same resolution. Results are good on a gtx 970, which I have (970gtx SSC). I have heard good things about benq, if you are getting a good deal I'd say go for it. I've seen refurbs on new egg for less than half price of retail.