Sign in to follow this  
koala63

CTD ending the flight with pmdg 777-300ER kernel32.dll

Hi  ^_^

I see in CTD manual don't put Texture_Max_Load=1024, it was Ok before the crash

An Radius was set at 4,5000 before too

I don't have installed FTX yet.

The thing i don't do is comment the lines of BufferPool, tonight i have a 11hr flight i will check that before but what do BufferPool exactly ? 

Ps: This time i will not forget AppCrashView like yesterday  B)

he thing i don't do is comment the lines of BufferPool, tonight i have a 11hr flight i will check that before but what do BufferPool exactly ?

The AVSIM FSX Configuration Guide talks about the BufferPool tweak.  It's only good for those who like autogen.  Nothing else.  Most computer experts have settings for the BufferPool tweak but those settings do not work for everyone and most experts, like NickN, has warned that this tweak causes instability for many and, if there is any instability, it should be removed.

I do not believe in tweaks and I have a perfectly running FSX/P3D with awesome crisp graphics, no stuttering, no shimmering and it I enjoy my flight sim whenever I can use it.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Thanks !  ^_^  i delete BufferPool, actualy flying from RPLL to LFPG (boths with scenery) with DX10, active sky, shade, rex4 and rex soft clouds.I was at 30FPS on the scenery (FPS locked at 30).

At the airport my memory usage was 4,02Gb (outside of Fsx im running VAFS tracker and chrome too).

Windows take 1,66Gb on my system without any program.I will re-check my memory on final approach and on the ground before leaving Fsx, AppCrashView is on a background ready to capture the Fsx crash (OOM?).

Regards

AppCrashView is on a background ready to capture the Fsx crash

AppCrashView simply captures all of the crashes sent to the Windows Error Reporting functions.  It provides more detailed information about the crash.  Good luck!

Best regards,

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I don't understand... AppCrashVieuw was enabled and he doesn't reccord the crash exiting fsx...

I know it is not a major problem but it's anoying leave fsx and get this error.

I don't understand... AppCrashVieuw was enabled and he doesn't reccord the crash exiting fsx...

I know it is not a major problem but it's anoying leave fsx and get this error.

Whenever Windows records as a crash, AppCrashView will 'see' it.  If there was no crash but just an 'Event', then AppCrashView will not pick that up (and Windows will not pick it up either).

Best regards,

Submit News to AVSIM

Hi  ^_^

I agree but how i can know why my fsx crash on exit if AppCrashView doesn't capture the crash ?

Fsx crash and restart after.

Well i just exit fsx after 6 hrs and got a kernelbase.dll

Vernon Howells

So i got a kernel32.dll crash yest when exiting fsx and a kernelbase.dll today when exiting fsx!

Something must be corrupted

Vernon Howells

Yeah... but what ? that is the question

I try exiting in outside view... fail  (solved the problem only one time after a 2 hours flight)

exiting fsx after stop all the addons... fail

By pressing ESC to avoid the menu... fail

Really i don't understand because fsx work fine in all the flight before exit, no freeze no OOM bip like anothers no glitch or whatever like that.

I make a little test today making a pogo flight between LFPO and LFPG, only one SID one STAR and twenty minutes of flight, at the end i was able to exit without crash.The flight duration maybe is a part of the problem i think.

Today im going for another long trip and i will wait about ten minutes in outside view mode before exiting fsx.

Probable causes are shown in the AVSIM CTD Guide.

Best regards,

Submit News to AVSIM

Yeah... i know kernel32.dll depend to my high sliders configuration but im trying to "bypass" the problem.

Today 7 hours flight between mega airport CDG and the Fly tampa Montréal, i change my airplane for a 737 fsx by default then i was able to end the flight by the menu and back to the main page.

I reinstalled the expansion pack of the 77W, i hope this solve the problem... and if it doesn't solve i will put more low sliders.

Must be brutal using the default lol

I've been alrite for the past few days as i've switched back to ASUS OPTIMAL OC

Vernon Howells

Must be brutal using the default lol

I mean switching from the 77W to the 737 at the end of flight, i don't fly with this ugly and stupid default plane  :lol:

Tomorow CYUL to LFMN (about 7h30 hours flight) i will do the same as today.