Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Top Posters

I note that I'm currently at the #6 position. I have no hope of becoming #1 because I refuse to indulge in pointless "one liners" or "snarky remarks..."

...the only point to which is to boost my post count! :LMAO:

I agree. B)

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Seriously, many of Jim's posts have been very helpful over the years. The signal-to-noise ratio is pretty skewed though.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Where does one find this listing?

Seriously, many of Jim's posts have been very helpful over the years. The signal-to-noise ratio is pretty skewed though.

All in good fun  :P

Where does one find this listing?

Scroll to the very bottom of the forums on the right hand side.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

In fairness to Jim, one of his one liners from yesterday was quite helpful in getting my Microsoft Security Essentials set up correctly.

Exactly. There are never dull momments in his post (Jim) and it steers you in the right direction for your needs.

Special thanks for the post analysis and score keeping!

Quality not quantity!  :P  :lol:

(says him on Page 16 :wink: .... but I'm in good company, right next to Pete Dowson!).

I'm on the 34'th page,  and at 20 people a page this makes me 680'th on the list,  I'm actually strangely proud of this,  not really sure why though,  but yaa i made it onto the list.

Yes Jim has put me in the right direction on different topics on several occasions,  he always does it in a cross way though  :lol:  

On a humorous and good note.  The first big thread i was posting on was the FSX coming to steam thread.   Watching Jim make short work of them arguments,   Man, that dude went to work that day,  almost like he was performing art B)   

Nah... Jim's just misunderstood.

I like Jim, he's straight to the point and cuts thought the nonsense. He may not always be right but he knows a lot of factual stuff about the MS series of Sims from his experience with being a beta tester and working with HiFi Sim in the past.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

This is becoming a real love in for our Jim,   I think Jim should make a speech    *Shouts*   Jim get off that X-Plane and come make a speech

Speech  speech  speech  :rolleyes: 

I come in at exactly 800th!!!   :Party: Maybe after this post I've jumped even higher  :t0106:

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS