Sign in to follow this  
bmaik

voxatc support down?

Hi, after sending 5 email support queries to voxatc support via different channels (support@voxatc.com, info@voxatc.com, website form) without getting an answer I ask myself whether others are experiencing the same problem. This seems strange to me regarding the fact that Vox support enjoys an excellent reputation.

Thanks for any clarification, bmaik

It usually takes me 7 days for a response. Its almost like he has a timer on them. I will never understand why he doesn't come here and be seen because that would lead to a huge spike in sales but this is why geeks are geeks and sales people usually aren't..

ZORAN

It usually takes me 7 days for a response. Its almost like he has a timer on them. I will never understand why he doesn't come here and be seen because that would lead to a huge spike in sales but this is why geeks are geeks and sales people usually aren't..

Lol. I know, not a very helpful post but that made me laugh:)

I ceratinly agree that it would be be beneficial for him to come here.

Regarding support, I already sent him 5 or 6 questions via his website. If I contact him on weekends I always get an answer on Monday, if it's on weekdays, I get the response the next day, systematically. That is my bit anyway. Maybe his site is down.

Bmaik, the only download i have from his links are 6.50.

Mario,

can you send me version 6.50? That would be better than nothing, because that's the one I skipped. Many thanks, bmaik

Why would you want to go back a version? What's wrong with version 6.51?

Mario,

can you send me version 6.50? That would be better than nothing, because that's the one I skipped. Many thanks, bmaik

OK we'll do when I get home around 1600 MST

Thank you Mario and watin for your valuable help.

unfortunately both versions (6.50/6.49) give me winds calm in both the departure and the arrival atis, no matter where I am and what winds are actually set by ASNext. I have no clue what could cause this and do not get an answer from vox aupport at all (it's over a week now since i have written my first email to vox support)