Sign in to follow this  
stonelance

Flight Toolkit 1.1.12

www.flighttoolkit.com/Downloads/FlightToolkit_1_1_12.zip

Fixes:

- Fix a bug in FSX lclookup conversion code that was causing airport background and other vector land class remappings to be broken.

- Fix a bug in the scenery object serialization that was preventing taxiway signs, and possibly other objects from showing up properly.

I'm not 100% sure if the taxiway sign orientations are correct.  Please let me know if it seems like there is a problem.

I also want to thank you guys for all your efforts to improve the Flight experience for our community.  I am anxious to load up this new version and give it a fly!

Hi Steve.

The airport backgrounds are looking good, and I'm seeing the taxiway signs. Looks like a very successful build!

Dick

I just finished updating to 1_1_12, and all went well. It takes my computer around 35 minutes to run the   ContentConverter, but it completed with no problems. I pinned “Flight Addon Manager” and “SimDataEditor” to my Taskbar. I start up both of them before starting up Flight, that way if I notice any problems I will have Lat. and Lon. of the location.

Many THANKS again stonelance, for your ongoing efforts at helping to keep Flight alive! :excl:   J.R. B)

My experience is the same as J.R.'s.  The update to 1.1.12 was smooth, and at first glance all seems well.

Thanks much!

-Bob

Always remember to Find Your FUN!

-Bob

wonderful and thank you also for all you are doin to keep FLIGHT alive :smile:

I noticed while fixing bugs that many of the airports are barren of any buildings.  Was that normal in FSX, or is there still content missing in the conversion?  I know I'm not converting the polyline bridges, but curious if there is something else I am missing.

You are correct Steve; there are virtually no buildings at the airports and it does take away from the immersion factor.

BTW, I am now seeing the taxiway signs as reported by the others. Good work!

Ken

The airport backgrounds seem to work fine now. I noticed this is not the case only for Berlin-Tempelhof (52.473334, 13.403405). But I guess this is due to photoreal scenery not being converted yet, right?

Tempelhof_zps9bm1hga2.jpg

hi steve and everyone

Yes I'm missing buildings also, most suburb airports are bare and main airports are sparce in my hometown area near Oklahoma City.

But the new changes work great from the first check, backgrounds and signs are there, great work :)

Sonny

Hi majuh.

Yes, the Berlin airport would be missing the photoreal and it's autogen supression.

Dick

Hi Steve.

It does look like buildings are missing.

42.7965114374634, -88.3792536173687, 262.768237151439 (East Troy Municipal, East Troy Wisconsin).

In FSX:

FPp3fUB.png

In Flight:

Kn7Njwu.png

Dick

When the buildings do show up, they appear to be "special" buildings that are not part of the general class of hangars etc.