Sign in to follow this  
bakerman

Navigraph Database rebuild 0%

This recently happened to me as well, the building navigraph freeze.

I have two dll.xml's: One is the standard one, another one named dll.xml.addonmanager. The second one has all the relevant lines. So, do I copy those lines into the "standard" xml? I'm confused here.

My addons: Quality Wings 757, Carenado Hawker, and a bunch of free aircraft. Up until a few days ago, this plane's FMC worked fine. Had it since September. I've already tried restoring to an earlier time, didn't work. I have FSX Deluxe, NOT the Steam edition, and am running on a desktop with Windows 7.

I installed the Hawker on P3d v3 and have the same issue that it's stuck on "building data base". I added the the following lines above to my dll.xml file and still no luck. The plane loads and flies fine but no Navigraph data.....Any clues? Thanks

@ joeslick65

I'm running P3D V3.1 and had the same problem until I pasted the entries to my dll.xml file before the last line which should say </SimBase.Document>

I fired the sim, selected the hawker and once it started loading the window with the progress update was already up and running ... hope this is of some help ...

ciao, Francesco

Francesco Z. (groundeddog)

Hello! I got it working now in P3D V3.2. Do it exactly like in this Video. Before installation, rename the Root Folder of P3D v3 to P3D v2. Rename the P3D v3 Folder in the AppData/Roaming to P3D v2. Now install the Hawker and rename after it both folders back to P3D v3!!! Thats it!!

Thanks Shiner. Though to be honest I've now dumped the Carenado FMS and replaced it with the GTN - 750. :good:

How do you disable the navigraph from loading if you use the GTN 750? Thanks! 

If you use Bert Pieke tweak you don't have to re-name anything.

I did eventually discover that this fault is due to having two folders in my Username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft .. one name FSX and the other FSX-SE. I can't remember which one I had to change it to but check the full data path in your dll.xml and change it to the other one for the CareNavigraph and CMeteoxml entries.

Amended the dll.xml file with the above worked like a charm. Just copy and past to the end of the file.  I had the problem with the new KingAir 350l and solved he problem of the FMS not loading the navigraph data.

Thanks a bunch.

Andy 

having the same problem, installed the latest navigraph database for all carenados and when i load the king air 350i, no database loads up at all..please please please mail me or tell me on Facebook about a solution...    mikeyjs75@hotmail.co.uk

Hi Bakerman,

Can you tell me where to find this dll.xml, and more importantly what you changed. I had exactly the same issue with the Citation upgrade when I loaded it into FSX-SE, and it now sits in the hangar unloved.  :wink:

Hi, did anybody receive further information on the location of this file, it's name and how to edit it?

Hi Folks,

For anybody experiencing this problem further I found this worked for me in Prepar3D V3.

1. Got to your system folder, usually C:Drive and then Users_yourname_AppData_Roaming_LockheedMartin_Prepar3Dv3

NB: Ensure files are not hidden.

2. Open the folder  and look for DLL.

3.Right click on DLL and open in Notepad.

4. Add the following code above "</SimBase.Document>"

<Launch.Addon>
<Name>carenavigraph</Name>
<Disabled>False</Disabled>
<Path>.\carenavigraph.dll</Path>
</Launch.Addon>

5. Save and close. This should do the trick.

NB: your last line of code must be closed with this:

</SimBase.Document>

Hope it helps, cheers.

Is there anyone who can steer me in the right direction for the location/path of the xml.dll location in FSX. I have multiple aircraft with Navigraph that do not load and it's quite frustrating. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

- Jacob

Update, I found the dll.xml file however the line was already added into the dll.xml folder. I have already adjusted the security permissions any other ideas?

These are the last two additions in the dll

</Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>FeelThere EJetX Helper</Name>
    <Path>FeelThere\E170\EJetH.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
   <Launch.Addon>
      <Name>Carenavigraph</Name>
      <Path>.\Carenavigraph.dll</Path>
   </Launch.Addon>
</SimBase.Document>

Had the same problem. I was able to get mine to work by turning off "run as administrator" on the fsx.exe. Once turned off, navigraph loaded (3-5 mins) and operated normally. I turned "run as administrator" back on once complete. Don't know if that is the fix, but it worked for me. Hope it helps somebody.