Sign in to follow this  
scotchegg

MU2 around Lugano in XP10.35

xsMU2B60_15_2.jpg

xsMU2B60_15_5.jpgxsMU2B60_15_4.jpg

xsMU2B60_15_6.jpg

xsMU2B60_15_7.jpg

xsMU2B60_15_8.jpg

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

NO WAY THIS SIM CAN LOOK SO GOOD NO WONDER I STILL HAVEN'T THROWN IT AWAY , of course I am not using it much except for night visuals in the DC-9. The visuals and the stability is the only thing keeping this sim active for me.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Guest Mik75

Beautiful pics of an area I really like to fly in!

Your pics reminded me that I still have to put the new GNS in it!

Nice! The Marquise is a nice aircraft, I'll have to drag it out of the depths of the hanger this evening now that you've reminded me.

Beautiful shots.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Another wonderful place in XPX with HD Mesh V3 is Japan , I really like Sapporo and Hiroshima have also generated Japan with W2XP and Tokyo looks very nice. Of course for me Canada is number one in V3. 

Scotch I just saw your system config and I must say that GTX must be doing wonders for you.  

More shots please.

Nice! The Marquise is a nice aircraft, I'll have to drag it out of the depths of the hanger this evening now that you've reminded me.

Yes, she's a bit of a handful but she goes like a rocket. Although it's a few years' old now (the external textures especially are beginning to show their age), the VC still looks great. Tyler, one of the guys currently working on the IXEG 737, did it and said he maaaay revisit it for a retouch in the future.

Another wonderful place in XPX with HD Mesh V3 is Japan , I really like Sapporo and Hiroshima have also generated Japan with W2XP and Tokyo looks very nice. Of course for me Canada is number one in V3. 

Scotch I just saw your system config and I must say that GTX must be doing wonders for you.  

More shots please.

Yes, the new card made a nice difference, particularly to smoothness. Japan does indeed look great in V3, what with it being mostly mountains and craggy coast. If you haven't yet, spend a couple of hours going around Kyushu (the westernmost big island). If I have time over the weekend I'll try and do a flight there and take some pics.

Canada does look great but I haven't been there in V3 yet. I'm waiting to do a W2XP build and for an in-development CYVX before I venture over there...

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Thanks for the info. Which is the nearest airport to Kyushu ? 

Disregard it is Kagoshima

Fantastic flight in one of my favorite areas

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080