Sign in to follow this  
iamlmc

Info on some sceneries and P3D V2.5

Howdy folks!

I want to increase my scenery/airport payware add ons and would like to know if the following sceneries are full compatible/working with P3D v2.5 (e.g. runway lights, papi, etc.)

By http://fsdg-online.com/

Thessaloniki

Kastellorizo - The Aegean Pearl

Heraklion

By http://29palms.de/index.php

Skiathos X

Mykonos X

I have read that some are P3D v2.x compatible out of the box, but nothing like having real user feedback!

I am having troubles with addons that are beeing advertised  as v2.x  compatible but don't work proprely (e.g. Aerosoft). I just want to be sure  before I buy them...

Regards,

AK

Best regards, Luís

SYSTEM (build date july, 2023): Case: Lian Li Lancool III  |  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z790-E Gaming WIFI  CPU: Intel® Core™ i9-13900K Processor @ 6.0 GHZ  |  RAM: 128 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB @ 4800 MHZ  |  MVMe 1: 4 TB Crucial T700 PCIe Gen 5 MVMe 2: 4TB WD Black SN850X PCIe Gen 4 Cooler: Corsair iCue H150i Elite LCD XT | PSU: Corsair HX1500i | GPU: Asus ROG STRIX Gaming 4090 OC | Microsoft Windows 11 x64 Pro

Anyone? Feedback will be hugely appreciated!

Regards,

AK

Best regards, Luís

SYSTEM (build date july, 2023): Case: Lian Li Lancool III  |  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z790-E Gaming WIFI  CPU: Intel® Core™ i9-13900K Processor @ 6.0 GHZ  |  RAM: 128 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB @ 4800 MHZ  |  MVMe 1: 4 TB Crucial T700 PCIe Gen 5 MVMe 2: 4TB WD Black SN850X PCIe Gen 4 Cooler: Corsair iCue H150i Elite LCD XT | PSU: Corsair HX1500i | GPU: Asus ROG STRIX Gaming 4090 OC | Microsoft Windows 11 x64 Pro

Aerosoft generally has done a good job of converting their sceneries for use in P3D. However, if a particular scenery is not P3D ready I would stay away from it as slight problems could arise. I usually check their website to see what is P3D compatible and what has been updated.

Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Thessaloniki is compatible (one of my favorites).

The other ones I have no information on.  I do have a couple from 29Palms (Magdeburg and Twentynine Palms) and am VERY please with them but I don't know if the one's you listed will work in P3D V2.x.

Cheers, Rob.

Mykonos and Skiathos will get an update for Prepar3d v2.x.

Now PAPI may work, but Runway lights don't work. Also all other lightning istn't working at the moment.

Same for Heraklion. Only the Installer is Prepar3d v2 functional, but the scenery itself doesn't have runwaylights or taxilights. 

Thessaloniki is full functional in P3D v2 with all the lightning. 

Philipp Schwaegerl

As I suspected some of the software is advertized as P3D v2.x but is still buggy. Thanks for all the inputs!

Best regards, Luís

And Kastellorizo... Anyone?

Best regards, Luís

Mykonos and Skiathos will get an update for Prepar3d v2.x.

Now PAPI may work, but Runway lights don't work. Also all other lightning istn't working at the moment.

Same for Heraklion. Only the Installer is Prepar3d v2 functional, but the scenery itself doesn't have runwaylights or taxilights. 

Thessaloniki is full functional in P3D v2 with all the lightning. 

And Kastellorizo... Anyone?

All our current FSDG products are 100% P3Dv2 compatible. Any problems let us know by email of visit our support forums ;)

--

Emilios 
FlyTampa

All our current FSDG products are 100% P3Dv2 compatible. Any problems let us know by email of visit our support forums ;)

Good to know... going shoping right now! :lol:

Best regards, Luís

Bought and tested for a short period and everything seemed to work flawless...

Thessaloniki

Kastellorizo - The Aegean Pearl

Heraklion

Very pleased with the detail, very eye candy and FPS friendly at the same time. A must have IMHO!

Regards,

AK

Best regards, Luís