Sign in to follow this  
G-YMML1

FS2Crew installer for NGX in P3D 2.5

Hi,

I skipped FSX and purchased NGX for P3D 2.5 only. I don't see that there is P3D installer for NGX FS2Crew on your website. Any idea when it becomes available?

Thank you!

Dmitriy

I skipped FSX and purchased NGX for P3D 2.5 only. I don't see that there is P3D installer for NGX FS2Crew on your website. Any idea when it becomes available?

Thank you!

Dmitriy

We're not officially supporting P3D in the version you have.  However, it'll work.  In the forum, there are numerous threads on what you need to do.

We have a new version coming out call 'Reboot' that has full P3D and Steam support out of the box.

Wow, that's really good to know. Any time-frame for the delivery? Honestly, I don't want to mess with DIY-methods and stick with an official installer.

Thanks

Wow, that's really good to know. Any time-frame for the delivery? Honestly, I don't want to mess with DIY-methods and stick with an official installer.

Aiming for sometime next month.

I'm writing the manual as we speak... it's over 120 pages so far and there's more to go...

Wonder why you made FS2Crew for the 777 first befor the 737 which was already out... being that the 777 is your most expensive plane at 139 bucks? Really...The 737 is exactly the same as the fsx version not sure what you really did for 89 bucks.