Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[07MAY15] Updates released for all 777 packages FSX/FSX-SE/P3D

Duncan-

The dome light requires a change at the sim level from LM. We don't know when that will happen.

The taxi-cam requires a completely different methodology be designed for it, as LM removed some functionality that was a leftover from some pre-ESP legacy code. We have a rough idea how we want to approach it, that we *think* will allow us to do away with the popup and put the camera inside the display properly, but we haven't even begun to map the work out yet.

It is in the workflow for future updates, but I would be guessing if I offered any ETA on it, as our primary focus is on getting the 747 into beta testing.

Thanks Rob good to know. Great update and thanks for all you guys at PMDG do for us the simmer.

Blessings

Duncan

- 0003529: [AFDS - Thrust Modes] Flap dependent Thrust Reduction follows lever not flap postion (emvaos) - resolved.

Thank you for correcting this Rob and emvaos, that was my ticket :)

You guys really do a outstanding job at continuously improving your product, that is what separates you from everyone else out there. You strive for perfection!

I also want to thank Paul from support, for keeping me informed regarding this ticket and my other one regarding the flap geometry on the exterior model. He was very transparent when I inquired regarding the status of my tickets. I know you guys are focused on the Queen now, so this fix will have to wait (keeping fingers crossed for the next B777 update). 

Thank you PMDG team!

Leo Cal

- 0003529: [AFDS - Thrust Modes] Flap dependent Thrust Reduction follows lever not flap postion (emvaos) - resolved.

Thank you for correcting this Rob and emvaos, that was my ticket :)

You guys really do a outstanding job at continuously improving your product, that is what separates you from everyone else out there. You strive for perfection!

I also want to thank Paul from support, for keeping me informed regarding this ticket and my other one regarding the flap geometry on the exterior model. He was very transparent when I inquired regarding the status of my tickets. I know you guys are focused on the Queen now, so this fix will have to wait (keeping fingers crossed for the next B777 update). 

Thank you PMDG team!

Leo Cal

I completely glossed over that one.  That is fantastic news, too!

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

What do you mean by download from account history? Is that the "previous orders" section, and is the link on the bottom the one I want, or is that the one I already downloaded? Thanks.

Ara Mahs, Private Pilot

What do you mean by download from account history? Is that the "previous orders" section, and is the link on the bottom the one I want, or is that the one I already downloaded? Thanks.

Yes just redownload from the link when you first bought it.

Pierre Walker

- 0003515: [Main Panel - PFD] Altitude dependent VMO for the 300ER (emvaos) - resolved.

Rob! I have reason to believe that this fix somehow did not make it into the release you put out for download.

I was doing a quick test to check out some of the fixes, and cruising at FL340 the VMO in the -300ER is still showing 330kts IAS. Instead of 350kts IAS. Also this fix should apply to both -200LR and -300LR (maybe that was just accidentally omitted in the change-log).

In any case, I have submitted a ticket, along with a screenshot.

Both -200LR and -300LR are still showing the same 330kts IAS VMO as the previous version!

Everything else is working really well!

Leo Cal

Leo-

I passed it on to Dr. Vaos.  If for some reason it didn't make the update we'll have him dismembered and mail the pieces to you.

(And include it in the next update.... )

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Thanks for the new version

I find it absolutely incredible that you put so much work into your aircraft.

Thanks for the work.

Looking forward already to the 747

So far I have only aircraft remain of you and that is so

Thank you :good:

Hello,

Thanks for your great work, but I don't find the 300ER update in my previous order, I've only the 777-200 base package and 737NGX.

must I submit a ticket ?

must I submit a ticket ?

It happened because you purchased the products using two different email addresses (one yahoo and one gmail). Use the respective address to get each product.

If you'd like us to combine the accounts, submit a ticket indicating which email address you'd prefer to merge them into, and we'll take care of it.

Kyle Rodgers

It happened because you purchased the products using two different email addresses (one yahoo and one gmail). Use the respective address to get each product.

If you'd like us to combine the accounts, submit a ticket indicating which email address you'd prefer to merge them into, and we'll take care of it.

Thank you so much Kyle ! I don't remember I used two email adress.

I'll request a merge via the ticket system.

Thanks again

Thank you so much Kyle ! I don't remember I used two email adress.
I'll request a merge via the ticket system.

You're welcome! Thanks for including your first/last name in your signature. I don't think people realize how much of a help that is for me to check for things before even asking questions.

As soon as I see the ticket, I'll take care of it (if someone else doesn't beat me to it).

Kyle Rodgers

Captains-

Yes- I will have some updates on the 747s, but at the moment I am "keeping my powder dry." 

Okay- that is all for this update- have a very nice weekend!

Noooo In every topic you start, I always look for the images of the 747 cockpit. And now there will be any images of the interior???? Please post them!!

Edoardo Paulicelli

fsxnz1yr0.jpg

My fsx runs on: CPU:Corei7950@4.1Ghz (196*21) Mobo:Asus P6tDeluxeV2 RAM:Corsair 12Gb Video:Nvidia 580 GTX HDD:2 WD 130Gb + 1 Seagate barracuda 500Gb