Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[07MAY15] Updates released for all 777 packages FSX/FSX-SE/P3D

Leo-

I passed it on to Dr. Vaos.  If for some reason it didn't make the update we'll have him dismembered and mail the pieces to you.

(And include it in the next update.... )

Thanks Rob,

:lol:

Leo Cal

Nevermind!

:rolleyes:

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Nevermind!

:rolleyes:

Full names in the forum, please.

Kyle Rodgers

cxlfyeed.jpg

Picture say more than Words....Lights fixed? Really ??

:(

and yes, I have correct deinstall and a new install

krgds,

Frank Kunath

thanks and kind regards from Hamburg / Germany , Frank

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Windows 10 / 64Bit / Intel i7 4790K 4 x 4,0 GHz/ 16 GB DDR3 RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB/ P3D V3.4.9

cxlfyeed.jpg

krgds,

Frank Kunath

Ahm, it´s strange because i totally uninstalled the Product and did a fresh install of the new version. I don´t have this Problem on my system... really. But i did another thing, too: i deleted all panelstates and created a new one with the new version of this aircraft. maybe the old panelstates, which are still there even if you uninstalled this product, are the problem!? 

But i did another thing, too: i deleted all panelstates and created a new one with the new version of this aircraft. maybe the old panelstates... 

ok, that i will taste

thanks and kind regards from Hamburg / Germany , Frank

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Windows 10 / 64Bit / Intel i7 4790K 4 x 4,0 GHz/ 16 GB DDR3 RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB/ P3D V3.4.9

ok, that i will taste

Ok, test it. I don´t really think that PMDG made something wrong. We all have the same new version like you. Maybe the solution is that simple (deleting the "old" panel states.)

(deleting the "old" panel states.)

Are you talking about user created panel states? Between the uninstall via Program and Features and deleting the folder 777X I checked the Panel States folder and the only panel remaining was one that I had created. Default, Cold and Dark, Short and Long were gone.

Aerosoft eCommerce and DVD Customers:

• Give Aerosoft a day to get caught up with us.  We just sent them the 777 updates a few minutes before posting this announcement, so they still have to come into work on Friday morning and get things set up to allow you to update.  I don't know if they can accomplish everything during the workday on Friday- so if not- it might be Monday before they are ready to update you- but they WILL... 
  • If you updated your NGX via Aerosoft, the process will be the same...

Mathijs Kok, on 08 May 2015 - 20:07, said:

There have been a few misunderstandings about the PMDG 777 update that I like to set straight.

• At closure of our office today we did NOT get any new files.
  • When we do get them we need to make installers
  • Test them
  • etc

So at this moment we are just as you... waiting.

Source.

Ehm... whelp? Would anyone clarify, please?

Are you talking about user created panel states? Between the uninstall via Program and Features and deleting the folder 777X I checked the Panel States folder and the only panel remaining was one that I had created. Default, Cold and Dark, Short and Long were gone.

Yes, of course!!! I only mean the panelstates you created.... 

Source.

Ehm... whelp? Would anyone clarify, please?

Jakob-

In the very text you quoted, I mentioned that you may want to plan on waiting until Monday....

Did you not notice that?  Or did you need me to draw further conclusion for you that Mathijs is misinformed or simply quelling the entitlement that some folks throw at him with an easy answer?

Sorry to bristle at you- but your question was entirely answered 24hrs before you asked it...

cxlfyeed.jpg

krgds,

Frank Kunath

Frank-

Keep us posted on what you find.  It is not inconceivable that there are more than one failure modes...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Thanks for the update Team - much appreciated 

Rich Sennett

Yes, of course!!! I only mean the panelstates you created....

Thanks for the reply.

Jakob-

In the very text you quoted, I mentioned that you may want to plan on waiting until Monday....

Did you not notice that?  Or did you need me to draw further conclusion for you that Mathijs is misinformed or simply quelling the entitlement that some folks throw at him with an easy answer?

Sorry to bristle at you- but your question was entirely answered 24hrs before you asked it...

Well it wasn't really, was it? You posted this Thursday, stating that the files had been sent to Aerosoft. Mathijs then posted this Friday, at the closure of their office, stating that they had received nothing.

In other words: Mathijs posted a day after you allegedly sent the files to them, claiming they still hadn't received anything.

And yes, I did. But I am not enquiring about a release. I am merely asking why Aerosoft, a day after you sent them (not the customers) the files, says they've received nothing?

That is what I'd like to have answered. Why you feel the need reply in such a manner, well, that I must admit is beyond me.

EDIT:

Or did you need me to draw further conclusion for you that Mathijs is misinformed or simply quelling the entitlement that some folks throw at him with an easy answer?

Just re-read this. Excuse me if I'm wrong here, but are you telling me, that Mathijs, an administrator at Aerosoft, is either misinformed or lying/not telling the truth/giving an easy answer with regards to the update?

If the answer to that question is yes (which I in all honesty do not believe), then no, I did not stop to think that one of the two most well known brands within this hobby would turn around and lie/not tell the truth/give an easy answer to their customers.

That is not a conclusion anyone should have to draw.

Edited by Shepred