A2A Simulations - VE-Day sale. 25% off

Folks,

Enjoy this sale!!!

A2A Simulations with 25% off...

main_image.gif

Link: https://www.a2asimulations.com/store/

Thanks,

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Hi Jose,

Thanks a lot to share this great news ! I Just bought the 182 which was missing in my A2A hangar ! :smile:

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

and don't forget ORBX 37% down :lol:

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Hello Ladies and Gents,

just a heads up the sale will be running until the end of play Sunday.

Oh and the latest Accu-sim updater to make sure you get all the extra and updates we put out for customers is as of this date here;

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=41279

cheers and happy flying,

Lewis

Lewis - A2A Simulations

Always best to buy from developer...but if you include tax I think price is the same?

I held out yesterday, but yielded today .... Cherokee for me :-)

Lewis - would the accu-sim updater add anything to the current Cherokee download?

Cheers

Keith

A2A Simulations - C182 Skylane P3D Academic only EUR 25.81 or US$ 27,64!!! This is the best price!!! at SimMarket.

I bought for US$ 37,49 at A2A store. Enjoy.

Link:http://secure.simmarket.com/a2a-simulations-c182-skylane-p3d-academic.phtml

Cheers,

Jluis

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Always best to buy from developer...but if you include tax I think price is the same?

I held out yesterday, but yielded today .... Cherokee for me :-)

Lewis - would the accu-sim updater add anything to the current Cherokee download?

Cheers

Keith

No tax outside of Europe. Im in Australia and the C182 I think is an error because the others are the same as A2A. I gobbled it up :-)

ZORAN

A2A Simulations - C182 Skylane P3D Academic only EUR 25.81 or US$ 27,64!!! This is the best price!!! at SimMarket.

I bought for US$ 37,49 at A2A store. Enjoy.

Link:http://secure.simmarket.com/a2a-simulations-c182-skylane-p3d-academic.phtml

Cheers,

Jluis

Thanks for that link as I too paid $37.49 each. I reckon I'll head for simMarket.

I've just checked and it and it works out just slightly cheaper through simMarket. The EUR price you have quoted above is excluding VAT. Add VAT to it and it is EUR 30.97=US$34.70.

Only pity the B-17 is not in simMarket's list.

Guest Mik75

Fantastic! I finally had to buy the C182 now! ;-)

Thanks for that link as I too paid $37.49 each. I reckon I'll head for simMarket.

I've just checked and it and it works out just slightly cheaper through simMarket. The EUR price you have quoted above is excluding VAT. Add VAT to it and it is EUR 30.97=US$34.70.

Only pity the B-17 is not in simMarket's list.

http://secure.simmarket.com/a2a-simulations-accu-sim-for-b-17-flying-fortress-fsx.phtml

ZORAN

Brilliant, Zoran. Glad I waited. I can now pick up the Skylane 182 and this B-17 together rather than going through 2 separate purchases. Thanks.

Sim market could do with an interface upgrade, its not the easiest to navigate

ZORAN

Sim market could do with an interface upgrade, its not the easiest to navigate

True, because I had a job trying to locate the Skylane to add to the Shopping Cart.