Sign in to follow this  
Chris Catalano

FSUIPC not responding correctly anymore since I updated NGX

Hi Everyone:

I am having a TERRIBLE time trying to get the PMDG NGX to work properly with FSUIPC since I updated to the latest version of the PMDG 737NGX last week.  All my Axis assignments seem to be conflicting with one another now.  The beautiful Throttle Cut zones I created for the reverse thrusts and the throttles don't work properly anymore.  It seems that most of the axis assignments are working but they also keep conflicting with one another and keep triggering the reverse thrusts. (For example, stepping on the brakes also triggers the reversers).   I am beside myself because my beautiful FSUIPC profiles worked PERFECTLY before the NGX upgrade.  Any ideas anyone?  Anyone having similar problems?icon_sad.gif  I use the Precision Flight Controls equipment for my controls (Yoke, rudder pedals, throttle console)

I already checked with Pete Dowson directly over at FSUIPC and he said:   

"FSUIPC's settings can't have changed just because you install an updated aircraft. I think you might need to post on the PMDG support forum to find out what they've done."

I am not sure what could be causing all the sudden conflicts with the New NGX.  Anyone have any ideas?  I would be SO grateful for any assistance someone could give me.

Thank you,

Chris Catalano

I am not sure what could be causing all the sudden conflicts with the New NGX.  Anyone have any ideas?  I would be SO grateful for any assistance someone could give me.

I don't think we changed anything that could've caused this, honestly.

It's a well known issue, though, that assigning brake and throttle axes through FSUIPC has caused issues since the NGX was released. Perhaps some of the other forum members might have better solutions.

Kyle Rodgers