Sign in to follow this  
G-YMML1

P3D Launcher

G'd morning.

If I remember correctly, a couple of months ago, one good person posted a link on freeware P3D starter that allows to select many P3D parameters and settings before actual P3D start. The utility was praised as must-have, but I cannot remember either the name of the utility or name of the author.

Would appreciate your help.

Thanks

Think I found one. Is that it?

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=P3D+launcher&FileName=&Author=&CatID=root

Thank you. That's what I suspected! :-)

Google Simstarter Captain Pero.Its the one I use..

Reece

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

Simstarter is very effective and a good way to manage things.

Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

When configuring simstarterX...........I am unable to locate the location of exe.xml................and hence unable to use the program...........I have searched for the file................and nothing located.

Can anyone help solve this issue for me?

George Westwell

You don't need to locate the exe.xml to be able to run simStarter.

P3D doesn't have an exe.xml!

But 3rd party addons do install an exe.xml which is located in:

C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there a simple programm that does only the following ;

- aircraft

- position

- time/date

without having to fire up P3D , make a flight, save it and then start the saved flight... ?

Then free Vas will be at it's max and the time of making, saving and restarting will not be necessary.   

Already I have the Ifly aircraft config tool, so 80% of the extra features from the programs mentioned above will never be used.

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Thanks a much  for this tool, JUST FOUND OUT NO WAY TO LOAD SAVED SETTINGS IN P3D ITS SHAME

Again Thanks for this tool