Sign in to follow this  
Rollie990

P3D and 2d panel...stuck

Hello everyone ^ _ ^

My name is, and this is my first topic of AvSim.

I open this discussion because i'm really desperate about a problem with 737NGX and P3D.

I purchased version for P3D, and is very beautiful. But, when I want to use the panel 2d there is a problem: I can use it only if I press the mouse inside it and the switch is activated only when I go out the panel This is a bit uncomfortable because if I want to use the selector for heading or speed, I have to press every time and leave the panel to change ONLY 1 degree.

If we press each switch to mcp (or something else in panel light, etc ..), the simulator stops and restarts only when I put my mouse out panel.

I am attaching two pictures to understand:

http://postimg.org/image/3pvccgkr5/

This is mcp panel ... I just pressed the switch / t for ... but, nothing has happened

http://postimg.org/image/yi2sd0fmt/

when I put my mouse out of the 2d panel, it has been activated!

Can you help please? It 's almost a month I'm trying to solve this problem by reading forums and other ,,, but I can not solve the problem The only solution is to ask them if you can help me ...

I hope you understand the problem...

Thank you guys!

Mark

Full names please Mark.

You are close to understanding the 2D panel.  It looks like you have the 2D view toggled OFF.  Try pressing the W key in the 2D cockpit, the entire 2D panel should appear.

The W key toggles the 2D panel on/off in all aircraft, not just PMDG. It is a feature of FSX/P3D.

You should see the 2D panel as shown in Introduction page 57.  If you are looking forward without seeing this picture and only a MCP floating in front of you it is because you turned off the 2D panel view.  Of course the popups do not work when the 2D is off.

Dan Downs KCRP

thanks for your reply Dan Downs,

unfortunately , nothing appears by pressing W. If I try to press shift + 1 (on FSX ,those keys activated the panel 2d) , I get the screen cut in half .
I don't think is the surround of Nvidia because even if I use it with only one monitor , it does not work the panel 2d.
:(

Regards

Mark Di Lorenzo

http://postimg.org/image/5qtgynmyh/

Half screen

Multiple monitors are completely out of my wheel house; however, I recommend you run the NGX installer and select REPAIR.  I am assuming it has never worked, that you have the current version, that the OC is working and that the VC and all external views are working normally.  Also, when you did the latest version update 1.10.6461, you uninstalled the previous version before installing the latest.

You can post a trouble ticket at any time with PMDG Product Support or when we run out of ideas.

Dan Downs KCRP