Sign in to follow this  
Guest jordanmoore

Payware Beech

Guest kingairvols

I had been wanting a nice Payware Beech craft and ended up with the PMDG 1900D. I really like it and is made very well. All the guages do what they are suppose to do. I heard a lot of the payware B 200. But the more I looked into it it seems that its been alomost a year that people are waiting for the fix or what they call Version 2. Which is fine I suppose but I would want a fix a little faster. especially when they are payware. My point is the well made B1900D from PMDG and may quest to find another Turbo Prop laike a Dash 8 or another regional airliner I really like props. I Guess I have been spoiled with all the wonderful planes we have access to in this hoby.But when I read that the auto feather dose not work on a payware plane I am disapointed, I would be really let down if the wait went on and on. I dont know if there is a standard that develpoers use as abench mark, and the world would not be the same (FS world) with out the talents of developrs like Milton Shupe, AKA "the Pride of SW VA" The freeware is amazingThus I have the Dash 7, Primeirs new Dash 8-200, Miltons new creation, B1900D and I have ruled out the B200 from aeroworx for now till all is fixed. So what other regional and or larger private T Prop or High preformance Piston twin would you guys recomend.Agian what a great hobby and what wonderful planes reguardless if you prefer Jets, Props or else.Just a few comments and a request to expand the Hanger.Thanks.Good Flying.

Guest CWD

If you like the PMDG 1900D, you'll almost certainly like the 1900C as well. The passenger version has a full virtual cabin (unlike the 1900D), and you get cargo and belly-podded freighter models too.

I bought the B200 from Aeroworx a couple of days ago. Any faults (suggested by some reviewers) are certainly not obvious. This is a very detailed and accurate model. Don't let the nay-sayers put you off. It is brilliant as is and any future updates would be just gravy on top. If you are into detailed procedural sims rather than simple planes you can't afford to miss this one! Wow!I understand the update will be free to existing users, so there is no advantage in waiting for version 2.Sorry if I sound like an Aeroworx salesperson (no connection, no axes to grind, no hidden agenda)! I just think this is one very under-rated package that deserves wider support.Cheers,N

11th Gen i9-11900K @ 3.5GHz | nVidia GeForce RTX 3080 | Corsair 64 GB RAM | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | Asus 27" RoG G-Sync

Track IR5 | Thrustmaster Warthog | CH Products Pedals

LOL, the B200 is nearly perfect as is, no need for a patch. I fly it every other flight. the V2 update adds a new analog panel (easier on the frames for some and looks cool) and an whole other air ambulance model.There are many things that are not modeled in FS, so enjoy what you can. I have the 1900D and I rarely fly it. The 1900D is an "easy to fly" product, while the B200 takes some getting to know before you become commfortable with her (dang, sounds like my girlfriend, LOL).Regards, MichaelKDFWhttp://www.calvirair.com/mcpics/mcdcvabanner.jpgCalVirAir International

Best, Michael

KDFW

kingairvols, like the others mentioned, the B200 is still the way to go! The upcoming so-called patch is not really a patch per se, it's a whole new version, on top of the already excellent version 1. But you really don't have to wait for that to be released...You can read this review from SimHQ...http://www.simhq.com/_air3/air_112a.html

> and may quest to find another Turbo Prop laike a Dash 8 I presume you have the Fanda Dash 8. www.majesticsoftware.com

John

Guest jordanmoore

The Aeroworx B200 is undoubtedly the most flown fixed-wing in my hangar. The PMDG B1900D is a wonderful product for the price (I have it, really enjoy it, and flew it often right up until the B200 entered my list), but it can not really be compared over-all to the B200. Which is a much more complex product (and the price reflects that). For the serious mid-sized turbo-prop simmer, the B200 certainly does not disappoint (I would consider it a must-have for this type of sim pilot). I haven't given the "patch" or "V2" of the B200 much thought, because the aircraft has worked as it should, from the first day I bought it.Most of the "bug" posts I have seen regarding the B200 turned out to be misconceptions about the real aircraft. I have yet to see a real-world B200 crewmember say anything but positive things about it. (As with any product, I'm sure there are a few real bugs/etc., but none that have ever interupted or impaired my flights).Jordan Moore