Sign in to follow this  
raymar

Anyone heard any rumors about a new Fokker F100 Twin Jet

I keep hearing just tidbits that one of our favorite developer is working on an F-28-0100. This could be an exciting addition to our recent FSX/P3D introductions of twin turbines.

Ear to the ground!

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Screenshots of the WIP model at fsdeveloper.com

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

That would be great. I love this plane. Pity the already existing payware addon doesn't have a VC

Lukas Vezyroglou

Thanks Fr.Bill.

So it is for real and Bill Ortis at Lionheart Creations is on it. See some early modeling here. Looks like an F70 and F100 model coming. Maybe Bill will make the little one with a corporate variant. I read someplace that Ford Motor Co got the first F70 off the line configured as a corporate aircraft in 1994.

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/fokker-100.433932/

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I was really interested until Bill said he is not doing much in the way of systems.

We have one model of this aircraft with great systems and no VC and now one comes along with what will in all probability be a great VC but it is going to lack any realistic systems.

Such a shame really.

Thanks for the heads-up and the link. I admire LHC's work and dedication, but what is a F100 without its FMC, PROF and stuff?

Unless one has the time, resources and skills required, one will take a beating such as that currently being experienced by another group for their last two releases with less than adequate attempts...

Developing the Rockwell Collins DU-1000 EFIS displays is difficult enough, without throwing in the complexity of a fully-functional and updatable FMS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fokker_100

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator