Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Hawker not following Flightplan

Hi Guys - You have been very helpful - have another question Hawker is not following flight plan made in FMS - tried all the modes I think but when its suppose to take a turn it just keeps going straight - what am I doing wrong all day at it but nothing accomplished - also GS descend doesnt work for me - any help would be great 

Rich Sennett

Well I didnt think to check if my multi-panel was actually turning on NAV as it did state in PFD - after checking the actual NAV button on MFD it was not turning on - hoping Bert can work a bit more magic on adding some lines to panel cfg file - so it seems to be working which is nice

Rich Sennett

I am also interested! I also have the multi panel...

I see you have contacted Bert - if you need more help - let me know i suggest you download spad driver also not the last one use V 0.5 - just install it touch nothing it will work out of the box

http://fstools.weebly.com/download.html

Rich Sennett

ok ... thank you for answer.

I installed the 0.5.1 SPAD, but now that you say, I download the 0.5 and I try