Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

Well impressed with the 777 after VAS Test, SS of settings

pppfff that's easy, was doing that before the patch Geneva to EGLL or EIDW to EGLL, never a problem with 4.5, I might try 6.5 now. :lol:  :blink:  :wacko:

David, are your EGLL and EIDW addon airports, if so, from which developer?

Do you use ORBX Global/Vector?

Phillip Seedorff

Setup:
ASUS PRIME Z370-P i9 9900K 16GB-DDR4 nVidia RTX4070TI Win10 64 1909 PRO1863 USB earphones Artic7 Steel3 and s/pdif opt.7.1 surround Denon amp P3DV5.4/MSFS  ASP/ASCA ProATC/X  AIGAIM-OCI  Multimonitor setup

Yes both are and EGLL is Aerosofts version all 4GB of it. I only fly to and from airports that are addon airports, FB/FT/FSDT/T2G/UK2000 etc etc. Never ever fly stock airports...never.

I run Orbx Global/Vector.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

No me neither!

Same approach to everything, same scenery and so on....hmmmm..

On top of this, I'm even using SCE for excluding scenery not in use.

What are your AI settings inside FSX?

Phillip Seedorff

Setup:
ASUS PRIME Z370-P i9 9900K 16GB-DDR4 nVidia RTX4070TI Win10 64 1909 PRO1863 USB earphones Artic7 Steel3 and s/pdif opt.7.1 surround Denon amp P3DV5.4/MSFS  ASP/ASCA ProATC/X  AIGAIM-OCI  Multimonitor setup

Dont use FSX and them setting are on first page. FSX is just on work PC to look at something no flying.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Dunno, but I just landed at Dulles with all AI traffic on and taxied to the gate w/o an OOM crash in the PMDG 777-200.  Massive improvement with this patch.  Wow!!!

Just landed KGFW(FSDT)-SGBR+ASN+PFPX night landing into 27R Garulhos(LatinVFR), no OOM.

Dont use FSX and them setting are on first page. FSX is just on work PC to look at something no flying.

Arhh okay, sorry didn't notice your P3D, which obviously seems to have a little bit advantage regarding to the VAS aspect. Yesterday I tried Geneve - Heathrow with FSX and as usual I ran into the "ding, ding" OOM warning - however not so intense as it use to be...so I actually managed to land and taxi to gate this time, which of course shows some improvement!

My plan is to go with P3D some day - but definitely not before they upgrade to a 64 bit version. 

Phillip Seedorff

Setup:

David,

My P3D didn't start and gave warning that  all default airplanes were  disappeared and asking me to reinstall the P3D again. I dont know why happened. ,

It took  so long time to reinstalled P3D and all  add-ons.

I  really  appreciate if  you can provide me your OOM  tweaks/settings  to  your P3D Cfg, file. It will be very helpful.

Thanks

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

I really appreciate if you can provide me your OOM tweaks/settings to your P3D Cfg, file.
Why don't you read this thread and follow the links he has provided. There is no need to ask him for tweaks. The tweaks are already in the documents he has put together.

Why don't you read this thread and follow the links he has provided. There is no need to ask him for tweaks. The tweaks are already in the documents he has put together.

Thanks Micheal.

Sir Can you please explain your post to me? I don't really understand it, what is SS?

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Sir Can you please explain your post to me? I don't really understand it, what is SS?

Your guys on a massive wind up today?

Screen Shots

EDIT

Whoa there guys...keep it clean.

To be honest, I had no idea what SS was, either.

Kyle Rodgers

Ok since I know you two, edited post above.