Sign in to follow this  
Imanual

FSUIPC4 Latest Install to FSX:SE Blues

Since FSUIPC is, I assume, just the FSUIPC4.DLL and a folder created by the installer named Modules into which the FSUIPC4.DLL is placed and appropriate changes to the DLL.XML, can I manually install FSUIPC4 into FSX:SE?  I am disregarding registry entries or anything else the installer does; Only interested in the FSUIPC4.DLL.  I can enter my registration data once the sim loads the module.

The reason I am asking this is because I installed steam into the root of my local drive and FSUIPC is unable to locate FSX:SE as a result.

I installed steam into the root of my local drive and FSUIPC is unable to locate FSX:SE as a result.

Something else is going on.

I installed steam to a custom location and the FSUIPC installer had no problem finding it.

Did you install Steam to the root of your local drive or did you move it?

regards,

Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Something else is going on.

I installed steam to a custom location and the FSUIPC installer had no problem finding it.

Did you install Steam to the root of your local drive or did you move it?

regards,

Joe

I discovered that the registry entry for FSX:SE was not complete and a key 10.0 plus one more AppData needed to be added and AppData populated with my local steam FSX:SE root.

This solved the problem and I was able to install FSUIPC4 into FSX:SE and confirmed it ran.