Sign in to follow this  

ORBX Support Forum

Hello I have tried numerous times in the past 4 days to try and get validated on ORBX forums, and everytime I click on the link to validate it says OOPS SOMETHING MUST HAVE GONE WRONG. They dont answer any of their emails under admin@orbxsystems.com .I have bought the PNW scenery from FSS. This is hands down the worst support out of all the scenery developers. Does anyone have any suggestions? 

D

That's par for the course for Orbx. Emailing FSS or trying to contact them on their imaginary chat line is a waste of time too.

why is that? People spend alot of money for their product and no support, what a joke. I even mentioned on their facebook page, a little shaming, and nothing. I can see now why they are offering a 37 percent off discount in May. What a waste

why is that? People spend alot of money for their product and no support, what a joke. I even mentioned on their facebook page, a little shaming, and nothing. I can see now why they are offering a 37 percent off discount in May. What a waste

Do you actually use Orbx, or not?

In my opinion, it has to be one of the greatest additions to flight simulation.............ever!  I flew real airplanes throughout the mountain states of the USA since the late 60's. Thanks to Orbx, I now get to re-create much of the look & feel of real flight, that I now miss. 

Thanks to the May sale, and the December sale before it, I was able to stock up on Orbx products.  "Waste".............not hardly!

You obviously missed my point, its a waste because they have terrible support, If your not validated and having problems GETTING VALIDATED then there is no way of contacting them via email to iron out whatever the problem is,weither its a bad link or something else. Scenery is great, SUPPORT SUCKS. thats my opinion.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Yes 

This is hands down the worst support out of all the scenery developers

Not starting with this anyway  :rolleyes:

Your own security on your PC can block stuff?   Maybe your browser? Try a different one.  Disable  your security 

they don't  receive  any emails at all just like  pmdg don't either,  there must be some  thing  wrong  with your browser  that you getting  the oops   issues  or   that  they have missed your validation  post   if  you like  you can put  your user  name  in here  and I will post it  for  you..Putting  comment  on their face book isn't  going  to help you either  especially  if its negative most likely  going to prevent  you from  entering  the forum

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Well I have tried thru Google, Yahoo, web browser, also from my computer at work and at home. Under 2 different user names. I will try disabling my security. Then I will try on my IPAD...

Hey Pete, many thanks my user name is 767300. That is very nice of you.

D

well that's your issue  using  2  users  names

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

767300. Explain your problem. If it's just a whine about the forums then perhaps the mods can shut this down as it serves no useful purpose.

I tried registering on 5/7 thats 5 days ago, this morning I tried under a different name and still the same problem....

So after 5 days of waiting and no response back to me is MY fault?

The Orbx fanbois will always tell you it's your fault. You really have to wonder why they have such difficulty answering an email at FSS or request to get on Orbx forums. , I swear  FSS is a one man operation. Go back to Facebook and post a real good review . -_- :lol: