Sign in to follow this  

ORBX Support Forum

The Orbx fanbois will always tell you it's your fault. You really have to wonder why they have such difficulty answering an email at FSS or request to get on Orbx forums. , I swear FSS is a one man operation. Go back to Facebook and post a real good review . -_- :lol:

I remember you now. Your the guy who spouted off about them last month in the thread you started and eventually got locked.

So you don't like ORBX I take it.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Yet dozens, if not hundreds, of people use their forums every day.....and all had to register at some point.

It's a bit like those who moan that such and such doesn't work properly....they want it patched or whatever or their money back. And 99.9% of the time it turns out to be THEIR fault.

Cheers,

Geoffrey Easton

Yet dozens, if not hundreds, of people use their forums every day.....and all had to register at some point.

It's a bit like those who moan that such and such doesn't work properly....they want it patched or whatever or their money back. And 99.9% of the time it turns out to be THEIR fault.

It really doesn't matter if it's a user error. The user should at least have the means to seek out the information. Hundreds use their forums...after they get a validation link. Till that happens you can't get in to ask a question. lets also not pretend that every problem posted on the forum is becaise of user error. Quite often it's the user that finds the bug or the anomaly that the Orbx team missed.

I remember you now. Your the guy who spouted off about them last month in the thread you started and eventually got locked.

So you don't like ORBX I take it.

Actually I like Orbx products. it's their support or lack of support that leaves a lot to be desired. Nobody should have to wait for five days to have support from the POP.  heck even Carenado will answer a general question within 48hrs. BTW if  product or service complaints really bother you...don't read them.

it's their support or lack of support that leaves a lot to be desired.

I never had that experience, and ive asked a lot of questions 

it's their support or lack of support that leaves a lot to be desired. 

Absolute rubbish.

Cheers,

Geoffrey Easton

Never had a problem with them in all the years I've used their products our their surport, makes one wonder....

BTW if product or service complaints really bother you...don't read them.

Doesn't bother me in the least, I actually find your antics to be rather entertaining.

I can understand your frustration, but I don't think you deal with it in a sensible manner, but it doesn't bother me.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Never, ever, ever, ever criticize Orbx or PMDG here. You will be mauled. 

Personally, I love both of them and have dozens of their products. I have generally had good luck with support from both companies. But any attempt to point out flaws with them will be met with truly aggressive defenses. Whatever the problem is, it will be blamed on you. That is just a fact.

Again, I love both companies, but some people here go way over the top in their defense.

- Bill Magann

So anyways why I started this thread, I cannot open ftxcentral. I go to open it and a little window pops up and says ftx central has stopped working. Anybody know a work around.?

D

So anyways why I started this thread, I cannot open ftxcentral. I go to open it and a little window pops up and says ftx central has stopped working. Anybody know a work around.?

D

Post at the forums for support, My bad you cant get in,

Rick

tpewpb-6.png

Anyone else..... Validation link in email won't work.....its y I am here... Please read the previous

WOW ITS MAGIC...JUST GOT IN THE FORUM AFTER 5 DAYS. @AZONE STICK UP FOR YOURSELF IN HERE. PEACE

This is hands down the worst support out of all the scenery developers.

That's simply not true. Most scenery developers provide little to no support. Even the major ones. And it's ridiculous to be honest...

Nobody should have to wait for five days to have support from the POP. heck even Carenado will answer a general question within 48hrs. BTW if product or service complaints really bother you...don't read them.

The op has stated  he said he used 2 users  names  and tried  2 different  names so  any forum you were trying  to get verified  would have  problems  in deciding  what name  to validate against  the order of the orbox product he has purchased

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Absolute rubbish ?    How could you possibly know that ?  

I've never had a problem with ORBX, so

Absolute rubbish ?    I think not.

jime

Banner_MJC5.png

James D. Edwards