Sign in to follow this  

ORBX Support Forum

True  one  shouldn't  wait  5  days  to get  verified ever  thought that the op may have posted his  verification  on a Friday and  than  its  the weekend which  2  days off, than   when  they come  back  they find  the op has tried  to use 2 user names  2  different  sign in names   and you wonder  why  it took so long 

Nice selective quote there ..fanbois. The process should be automated, weekend or not it's no excuse. Do the Orbx forums shut down on the weekends...sometimes I wonder.

Nice selective quote there ..fanbois. The process should be automated, weekend or not it's no excuse. Do the Orbx forums shut down on the weekends...sometimes I wonder.

Cant  see  where you getting  that from   since I stated  true it  shouldn't  take 5  days   to get verified,  but  again   you have failed  to acknowledged    twice now  by me  and  in Ollies post #14 that the op  has tried 2  users names  2  different  names  to sign in.   So  what names   do  the orbox use  to get him verified   the second  user name he  tried or  the second  name  he  tried  to use,  would have confused any forum  that he  was trying  to get verified. 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

AVSIM forum:

Is that FTX Central 2 or 1, With 2 anyway, when you install it for the first time and click to open it you get an error box. The work around is you have to install the Latest Orbtx libs, then it works spot on

@ POPPET thanks I will try that.

And ORBX forum:

Have you installed the latest libraries? If so, use FTX Central V2, the original FTX Central is deprecated but old installers still open it for the time being. You can carry out region switching from FTX Central V2. If you still get the error message in V2, please let us know.

Cheers,

Alex

Thanks Alex will try that tonite.

Why do people keep arguing while the topic starter doesn't care anymore himself? He hasn't reported back in either forum.

Topic is closed. Pointless bickering is non-productive. Actually it is destructive.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator