Sign in to follow this  
ksheadley

Alternate MU-2 Interior

These textures are presented as an alternate to the base interior textures.  These textures are an artistic representation of a slightly different interior and feel of the wonderful Flysimware MU-2.  These are the first published alternates, and as such may be updated as needed as I dig further into this project.

Textures may be obtained here...https://www.dropbox.com/s/tw4u6yuah8v65fm/MU-2%20Alternate%20Interior.zip?dl=0

honeyview_2015-5-6_0-2-27-997.jpghoneyview_2015-5-6_0-6-18-668.jpg

Yes, thank you very much.

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

Beautiful work. 

I love the idea of these planes and their well done systems and engine modelling, but I have to admit that the graphics have kept me away.  These textures do seem to make the cockpit panel view (which is what I care about the most) look a bit more appealing.

I've long wanted a well done Moo and have waited (im)patiently for Milviz to move forward with theirs, but I despair of ever seeing the Milviz release and this looks more interesting all the time.  Thanks for throwing a bit of temptation my way.  :-)  May just have to see what the Flysimware fuss is all about!

Scott

Beautiful work. 

I love the idea of these planes and their well done systems and engine modelling, but I have to admit that the graphics have kept me away.  These textures do seem to make the cockpit panel view (which is what I care about the most) look a bit more appealing.

I've long wanted a well done Moo and have waited (im)patiently for Milviz to move forward with theirs, but I despair of ever seeing the Milviz release and this looks more interesting all the time.  Thanks for throwing a bit of temptation my way.  :-)  May just have to see what the Flysimware fuss is all about!

Scott

Thank you to those who have replied so far.  This project has been fun thus far.  I hope these textures help with any fence sitters in deciding to give this plane a try as those who have not purchased yet are missing out on a gem.  Who would have thought a complex turboprop  would be such a treat to hand fly?

To Scott, give this plane a try.....the system depth alone is worth it.  It's hard to find an FSX plane that gives you this level of simulation and be easy on the frames.  Besides, not many FSX twins can get in and out of TFFJ and provide the speed and altitude of the Moo. B)

Great Work on the new textures, !!  it gives the needed depth  that were missing.  Keep up the Great work. 

Beautiful work. 

Scott

Totally agree. I am still sitting on the fence because of the VC graphics, however I might be swayed with the new textures.

Is it possible for someone to please post a video showing the new VC textures. If not, could someone please comment on the new VC textures.

Many thanks

John

Thank you for your efforts on the new textures.  They look great. 

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

Hey all, for those interested, I have found a sheet in this package needing updating as well as setting the package up for different options like the green tint..stay tuned for an update once I get it wrapped up.

For those that have the 441, I will be starting that one as soon as I can get the latest update on that package.

Thank you for all of the kind words.

You know...it really says something about a company and the person who owns and runs it when they are stupid enough to post these sorts of comments on their own facebook page regarding the work of their own customers who are only trying to be nice, help out and maybe even gain a few more sales for them.

Quoted from Flysimware themselves on their own facebook page:

"I think you should put back the original VC textures as those new ones suck."

https://www.facebook.com/flysimware

That was their official response to someone who posted a video of the MU2 using the textures posted in this thread.

yea, real nice guy, huh?

I think I'm done here, as I was really disgusted by this.

...ksheadley...you did a nice thing, regardless...and I wouldn't blame you if you were to take your generous efforts and support elsewhere.

You know...it really says something about a company and the person who owns and runs it when they are stupid enough to post these sorts of comments on their own facebook page regarding the work of their own customers who are only trying to be nice, help out and maybe even gain a few more sales for them.

Quoted from Flysimware themselves on their own facebook page:

"I think you should put back the original VC textures as those new ones suck."

https://www.facebook.com/flysimware

That was their official response to someone who posted a video of the MU2 using the textures posted in this thread.

yea, real nice guy, huh?

I think I'm done here, as I was really disgusted by this.

...ksheadley...you did a nice thing, regardless...and I wouldn't blame you if you were to take your generous efforts and support elsewhere.

I may be wrong but I think they are referring to someone's else's VC textures? Not the OP's