Sign in to follow this  
ksheadley

Alternate MU-2 Interior

I may be wrong but I think they are referring to someone's else's VC textures? Not the OP's

does it matter?? I mean it's still a very nasty/mean thing to publicly say about a customer's volunteered efforts!

does it matter?? I mean it's still a very wrong thing to publicly say about a customer's volunteered efforts!

Yes, agree 100%, just thinking of maybe purchasing the MU-2 with these new textures so wanted to make sure I knew which ones they were talking about...

Cheers

You know...it really says something about a company and the person who owns and runs it when they are stupid enough to post these sorts of comments on their own facebook page regarding the work of their own customers who are only trying to be nice, help out and maybe even gain a few more sales for them.

Quoted from Flysimware themselves on their own facebook page:

"I think you should put back the original VC textures as those new ones suck."

https://www.facebook.com/flysimware

That was their official response to someone who posted a video of the MU2 using the textures posted in this thread.

Yeah, I saw that earlier and was appalled... I think Mark Taylor is the one who was commenting, very bad representation of professionalism expected from a developer.

Joseph Chamberlain

FAA ADX

The only reason for the replacement textures was because the original ones' suck.

I can say that because I paid for them. 

If that is their attitude then, like hangar, I think I'll just leave them to it. They will need to double  or treble their time presence in this, their official support forum, as there will be an exodus of the main customer support channel - the customer. 

Shame (for them), as I was contemplating the 441 in the light of the (non-Alabeo-like) process of continued development rather than default lack of care. Not now. 

Apology and explanation most definitely needed - as well as improved textures - which have been complained about since v1.0 and never fixed by the developer

I'm really sorry to see this.  I hope Joe will step in on this soon.  I doubt the subject comment is a reflection of his attitude. 

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

Nothing so far from these guys (devs) in terms of an official clarification or apology... Wall of shame?

Any dev that craps on freeware folks trying to make their offering better will never get a penny from me. 

Hey all, for those interested, I have found a sheet in this package needing updating as well as setting the package up for different options like the green tint..stay tuned for an update once I get it wrapped up.

For those that have the 441, I will be starting that one as soon as I can get the latest update on that package.

Thank you for all of the kind words.

Beautiful job on the MU-2 textures!! Thanks for putting the work into this. Just curious if you're still considering the same treatment for the 441?

Beautiful job on the MU-2 textures!! Thanks for putting the work into this. Just curious if you're still considering the same treatment for the 441?

Thanks for the kind words and yes I will consider it as time permits.  RL has been crazy lately.

Thank you to all for the kind words in regards to the FB comment.  Their response to me has been absolutely none, nor have I made any attempt to contact them..Perception is reality and I for one did not appreciate the comment, but that's ok, I have broad shoulders.  I will continue to do work as taildraggin68 Customs on a certain other devs forum as time permits.

@Joe, I feel for your loss, as I have been dealing with that myself and completely understand the time and energy required.

• Upvote 1

I too want to thank you for the alternative MU-2 interior and cockpit textures. I am enjoying them as well. Keep up the good work!

Raymie,

Spokane Valley, WA

Thanks for the kind words and yes I will consider it as time permits.  RL has been crazy lately.

Thank you to all for the kind words in regards to the FB comment.  Their response to me has been absolutely none, nor have I made any attempt to contact them..Perception is reality and I for one did not appreciate the comment, but that's ok, I have broad shoulders.  I will continue to do work as taildraggin68 Customs on a certain other devs forum as time permits.

@Joe, I feel for your loss, as I have been dealing with that myself and completely understand the time and energy required.

I understand. Will certainly be looking forward to it if it's a project you decide to undertake.

-Bob

...just dropping by to say thanks so much to "ksheadley" for this generous VC texture upgrade.  It is really great quality and takes an already fantastic add-on to a new level.  Thanks for your efforts and generousity sir.

• Upvote 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.

The link no longer works. Does anyone have these textures and care to share?

• Upvote 1

| i5 7400@3GHz | 8GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB | 1TB HDD | Saitek X52 Pro |