Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Hawker with GTN 750

I am not a big fan of the Carenado FMC implementation, so I have done an avionics retrofit on the recently released Hawker SP1.

Carenado has kindly given me permission to share my mods, so if you have the Hawker installed (or want to get it..) you can have side by side versions.. with FMC and GTN750   smiley17.gif

Send me a PM with your email address if you would like a copy!

Bert,

I received your Hawker GTN mod about a month ago and purchased the Hawker based solely upon your modifications.

Finally got it installed and after sorting out a few quirks with the Hawker the GTN mod is a beautiful piece of work! The install was extremely easy and the GTN mod makes this a wonderful airplane to fly. Thanks again for your time, knowledge and sharing.

Respectfully,

Sheldon "Bill" Williams

Sheldon "Bill" Williams

Hi Bert,

I inform you that I have already installed and works very well.

Thank you very much again

A greeting:

Jose Luis Orte - Quasar07

Saludos:

José Luis Orte Gracia

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

yeEIP.gif

Bert,

I upgraded to 3.2 and was getting micro stutters every few seconds, I tried everything to rule out the culprit (disabling ASN, locked frames, unlimited frames, resolutions). I finally turned off the Garmin Lite utility and the micro stutters were gone. I did update the Garmin using the tool, but I believe the GTNPCTrainerLite is causing issues. Any issues on your end? 

Hi Bert,  I've finally purchased the GTN750 after many many months of deliberating and resisting....   wondering if you could possibly sent me a copy of your MODs for the Hawker ...  and the Phenom 100 and 300.  Thanks for putting the work in to create these, 

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png

Hi Bert

I'd also like to add my thanks and appreciation to this growing list. I've recently been able to get back to flying the Hawker (and the TBM) 850 with your mods installed and it's been great being able to shoot coupled LNAV/VNAV approaches where I can find them. I'm off to look for any mods for the Phenom 300 now.

Cheers from OZ - you are a champion!

Christopher Allan

Hi Bert

I was not sure on witch page to request the GTN 750 Mod for the Carenado Hawker that I saw on FS Mania but would appreciate  if you could send me a copy

to josedechaby@sapo.pt.

Thanking you in advance

Jose