Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Hawker with GTN 750

Thanks for the info Bert, it works like a charm.  Cheers.

M.

Very Best Wishes,

Dr T. Maurice Murphy

Hallow Sorry Iam new n this forum so I would like if someone can help me, I fly the Hawker 850 from from Carenado, I installed the the Telluride Orbx airport but I have a problem. Whenever i land the cabin altitude alarm goes off, this also happens when I turn on the batteries before taking off from Telluride. The avionics alarm also goes off and there is no way to turn it off. I’ve tried everything, activating and deactivating the MAIN AIR VALV or deactivating the PRESSN OVRD switch from auto to manual. Also try with Citation CJ 2 was perfect but the Hawker no working and There´s is no way to turn off the alarm, could someone please tell me if there is a glitch with the plane or the airport? Thanks 

It is the plane.. others have reported the same issue.

Send me a PM with your email address and I can send you an updated pressure controller to test..

Bert

Thanks Bert, just reinstalled the Hawker and it looks wonderful with your mods. :smile:

Bernardo Bersik

PhotoSim Labs

Is anyone having trouble with the MCP button lights not coming on when various modes are selected?

Hi Bert  amazing work on the Hawker. I was holding out for Carenado but I jumped on the bandwagon for the GTN 750. Could I have a taste of your delicious mod too. And thaks for sharing with this incredible community.

lydellsunicorn@shaw.ca

Bert, I too sent you a PM for your MOD. Thanks for your help. Chris

PM received

Bert

Hello Bert

This morning, I discover on web pictures of your mod on Carenado Hawker with the gtn 750

I have curiosity and will be happy to be able to follow your integration.

segond@mac.com

Sure well done your mod, Bert, work perfect in p3dv3... 1000xThanks