Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Hawker with GTN 750

I am not a big fan of the Carenado FMC implementation, so I have done an avionics retrofit on the recently released Hawker SP1.

Carenado has kindly given me permission to share my mods, so if you have the Hawker installed (or want to get it..) you can have side by side versions.. with FMC and GTN750   smiley17.gif

Send me a PM with your email address if you would like a copy!

Pictures here (for registered GTN users):

Hi Bert

Finally I own the GTN now. I would like to integrate it into the Hawker XP . My mail-adress  is hansdieter.abels@unitybox.de

greets and thanks very much

On 2015-5-12 at 1:48 AM, Bert Pieke said:
I am not a big fan of the Carenado FMC implementation, so I have done an avionics retrofit on the recently released Hawker SP1.

Carenado has kindly given me permission to share my mods, so if you have the Hawker installed (or want to get it..) you can have side by side versions.. with FMC and GTN750   smiley17.gif

Send me a PM with your email address if you would like a copy!

Pictures here (for registered GTN users):

i am interested davidblakeburles@gmail.com

On 22/9/2017 at 9:58 PM, Bert Pieke said:

Ahora disponible para P3DV4.

Hi bert I would  like a copy for install GTN 750 into carenado hawker 850 P3D V4 bluneron@gmail.com

Julio L. Rodriguez

6 hours ago, MichaelLowl said:

Please, send me the file for integrating the GTN via pm. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Michael

Send me a PM with your email address :happy:

Bert

Hi bert I would like to install the GTN750 on Hawker 850 for Prepar3d V4.

My email torilopez63@gmail.com.

Thanks....

I have installed the GTN750 in the Hawker but in a 2D pop-up window as I personally find that more useful and easier to see on a second monitor than if it is integrated into the panel. However, unlike the many other aircraft on which I have the GTN installed, I have been unable to get the NAV button on the autopilot to sync with the GTN on this aircraft so the only option if flying using the GTN was to follow the course using the HDG button or abandoning the GTN altogether and using the Carenado FMC for what its worth. Any suggestions on what I should do to get the NAV button to work with the GTN would be greatly appreciated?

Bill