Sign in to follow this  
jimimac

Closing down panel builder

Hi I have made a panel for panel builder but was wondering how to shut down panel builder so I can get to the desktop because of the panel I have made I can't see the start menu to close down my pc, I made up a bat file to close pc down and placed where I have a cut out for a gauge but can't close panel builder down as this is on the start menu also, what do you guys do to shut down your pc.

Thanks,jim

I also made a batch file to shut down Panel Builder, and then added the batch file to the Start Menu.

That way I can access it when Panel builder is open.

RodeoGeorge

Is your start menu hidden behind your panel if so how do you access the start menu

I'm running Windows 8.0 Pro, but use the "StartIsBack" addon that provides a Windows 7 Desktop (I recommend this addon for Windows 8).

I have my Task Bar set to Auto Hide, but when Panel Builder is running (and I have a black screen) when i move my cursor to the bottom of the screen the Task Bar pops up, and I can access the START button with the items I've added to the Start Menu.

I hope this makes sense.  If not, let me know and I'll try to explain better.

RodeoGeorge