Sign in to follow this  
BobJones

Hello! Long time avsim fan finally joining the forum ranks

Good Morning all,

I have been a long time user of avsim's amazing file library and un-registered lurker of great library of knowledge in the avsim forums.  The question that brought me to registering is quite simple, why isn't there a 'Un-official Eaglesoft Support Forum'?  Just about every other dev house or provider is covered.

I am well aware that Eaglesoft has their own official support forum and at one point in time I had access to it, but my account is pending approval and the email to their support address has been unanswered for weeks.  I had honestly assumed the worse, that they had gone out of business.  I was relieved to find that Ron and Ed frequently post here on avsim.  I'm not expecting that the Eaglesoft team provide the same level of support in the un-official board here, there are plenty of Eaglesoft enthusiasts who will help each other.

Anyways, I look forward to buying the Citation X for a 4th time! (v1 FS9, v2 FS9 and FSX, and hopefully v3)

Thanks,

Eaglesoft has an official forum.  Carenado does not.  Plus there's not enough activity with Eaglesoft product discussions to warrant a separate unofficial forum.  I am currently looking at reducing the amount of unofficial forums.  If you would like to see the posts made regarding any Eaglesoft product, you can use our search button at the top right of this forum, click on Google and then select "This Forum" (must be in FSX Forum to do this).  Eaglesoft or Citation are good keywords.

Best regards,