Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[13MAY15] Intercontinental breakfast, anyone?

Speechless :)

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

God save "the FETICH" queen, RR!  :rolleyes:  :ph34r:

nice update, indeed.

thanks!

Too beautiful Captain R'. Thanks for sharing!!...See you at the FEFA meeting. (Opps I said that out loud :o  :ph34r: ) 

While the 747-400 is, by a long margin, my favorite airplane of the modern era, I am starting to grow increasingly fond of the new, bigger sister. I anticipate that I will be adding the -8 to my rating a bit later this year, and then I am sure it will turn into a full-blown-love-affair... (I have a four-engine-fetish... the support groups just haven't helped, but thanks for asking.)

Robert, didn't you know that these support groups work on reverse psychology?   What they actually do is inadvertently making you more fond of the 4-engined beasts.   The counselors love them even more than we do so it is kind of like the blind leading the blind (or almost blind) lol!

In all seriousness though, awesome work going on - I have been looking forward to this since the announcement and we are almost there now.   Cannot wait to see the VC!   Congrats Jason, the exterior look amazing.

Kind regards

Guys I hate you!! Until now I never thought I'll be ever interested in 747v2 purchase when NGX and 777 were released. Now I feel I'll have to expand my fleet with this beauty, again... Hate you, hate you, hate you and take my money!  :lol:

I have really come to love the 747-8i over the past year or so - what an amazingly proportioned airplane.

She will be the Queen of my hangar for sure!

Well done gents.

Beautiful. Here comes another dent in my wallet!

++++1!

Looks great! Can't wait to to paint this beauty.

Having seen your fantastic repaints for the T7, very much looking forward to your work for The Queen !

WOW.... this is so awesome. I´m a big fan of the 747-8I. I really hope that we get a maximum passenger capacity of 467 seats, because it´s possible that some airlines will operate some -8I´s with a maximum capacity that high. But i know, "weight is weight"....^^. 

Robert, I'm simply speechless, I really can't imagine what level you will reach when you'll port that beauty on X-Plane.

Come on PMDG why cant you guys make your own sim? your attention to detail is second to none. Great job!!

I quietly Keep praying for A PMDG 727... :rolleyes: