Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[13MAY15] Intercontinental breakfast, anyone?

Looks great! Can't wait to to paint this beauty.

I'm with you John!   May I venture to guess we'll see a few "Longreach" beauties from your hangar?  :wink:

Most (if not all) of my 777 freighter paints will become 744Fs. 

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I don't know if it's just my feeling but nearly none of the developers (including PMDG) of the 747-400 have done the yoke quite right in the VC. In real 744s the yokes are a bit high but not high enough to interfere with the pilots' sight of the PFDs. The old version PMDG did was not far from correctness but it still requires zooming to actually see the PFDs (I don't use zooming for all aircrafts which certainly introduces distortions). iFly did it so funny that the yokes were so high, which ruins it. I hope this new v2 from PMDG solves this. 

(Disclaimer: not intentionally discussing other developers here, just to show the point of the problem)

Elliott

Great work, but knowing my luck - this beauty will arrive at the same time as my new son, and thus, I'll not get to fly it for a while :)

A happy problem to have I suppose. Well done, and thanks for the update.

I'm with you John!   May I venture to guess we'll see a few "Longreach" beauties from your hangar?  :wink:

You two amazing repainters will have us frothing at the mouth in anticipated glee. While The Queen's number diminish in real world, through you she will live in the virtual skies. Bravo :Applause: :Applause: :Applause:

Don't forget these beauties Steve.  Oh and I called the credit card company to increase your credit card limit to $20K to cover all the paint you'll have to buy :lol:  :lol:

boeing-747-800x_zpsod4sc6eb.jpg

Chris Sunseri

Great work, but knowing my luck - this beauty will arrive at the same time as my new son, and thus, I'll not get to fly it for a while :)

A happy problem to have I suppose. Well done, and thanks for the update.

Congratulations! I found that I had lots of time to fly when they were young. Now that they are older I am constantly busy with sports and home work!  :blink:  :Cry:

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Drool.... gimme gimme...

Cannot wait for this one!

Great work on it so far.

Cheers,

AlexB

I was hoping this was an invitation by RSR to breakfast at Houston Intercontinental airport  Marriott hotel... now that would have been a must-do.

LOL.. That's exactly what I was thinking also when I read the thread title..   :lol:

And it would have been a much shorter drive for me.. I almost never get up to that airport

though in real life, where as I'm at Hobby quite often.. But I likely would have made the trip

up to IAH for breakfast with the PMDG gang.  B)

And get to watch some of the heavy metal flit to and fro while I'm at it. Don't get to see the

747's at Hobby..That's largely the land of the SWA 737, and a few others that squeeze in

from time to time. I remember when I moved to Houston in 1969, I flew into KIAH on a Braniff

727. That airport was nearly brand new then. I remember the pilot greased the landing so

smooth you couldn't even feel the touchdown. No gear abuse from that old Braniiff driver.

That's largely the land of the SWA 737, and a few others that squeeze in

from time to time.

Most of my trips to Hobby have been to the Signature FBO... you won't see big iron there but there are some very beautiful business jets.

Dan Downs KCRP

When this Lady becomes available, I will be found in the corner whimpering  and giggling maniacally  :crazy: clutching my yoke. I will be ending my long time withdrawals from the old girl with a first flight of EDDF to KLAX, non-stop no time compression. muahahaha.  

When this Lady becomes available, I will be found in the corner whimpering  and giggling maniacally  :crazy: clutching my yoke. I will be ending my long time withdrawals from the old girl with a first flight of EDDF to KLAX, non-stop no time compression. muahahaha.  

That makes two of us !!!

Can we get too see the 744M in the next previews of the V2 and with of course the Flight deck if that's not to much to ask for, Cant wait for the release have $ 100 just waiting already.

If this has been addressed, I've forgotten, I apologize and feel free to call me a troll:

Will the 744 & 8 be released for FSX and P3D at the same time, or will one version precede the other?

Thanks!

Max

Max

PMDG 747X & 737NGX Pilot

If this has been addressed, I've forgotten, I apologize and feel free to call me a troll:

Will the 744 & 8 be released for FSX and P3D at the same time, or will one version precede the other?

Thanks!

Max

if im not mistaken FSX and FSX SE will be released first