Sign in to follow this  
maukro_1990

777 "Ground Maintenance" options - When do i need this feature?

Ah, the 777 does, maybe that's why I don't see it for the 737, then

NGX is different is a small way, it has section in  the ini file [Failure Groups] and [Failure Items] instead of a *.hour file; however, result is same as far as each registration number has its own accumulated hours.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hello, That's why I never had a serves based failures or any other problem with T7 or NGX because I always start C&D ?

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Hello, That's why I never had a serves based failures or any other problem with T7 or NGX because I always start C&D ?

That is possible, yes! I think PMDG should say something about this here....

No, please read the thread.  Panel states do not affect accrued time, which is kept in a separate aircraft settings file.

That is possible, yes! I think PMDG should say something about this here....

What do you want to hear?

Dan Downs KCRP

Thank you Dan I will read it again :)

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Just a shameless plug here; in BAVirtual, one of our Pilots have made a genious app that allow us to load a BA aircraft details from the "pool".

We fly our flights, upload our hours/config, and the airframe/reg will accumulate hours from each pilots flights. As real as it gets :)

You can get it here: http://www.bavirtual.co.uk

23.png