kay14.jpg

kay15.jpg

kay16.jpg

kay17.jpg

kay18.jpg

kay19.jpg

kay20.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

The decor is beautiful! Really very beautiful colors...

Outstanding shots of the reservation. 

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Very nice. Just one thing..............they need to make the water color of Lake Powell more blue. Powell has a beautiful contrast of blue water & red rock. Lake Powell is kind of a religion for my wife & I. 

The decor is beautiful! Really very beautiful colors...

Appreciate the comment.....The red navajo sandstone of Monument Valley Utah turn south into the dark brown Kaenta formation of northern Arizona.

Outstanding shots of the reservation.

Thanks Much...The wonders of Arizona

Very nice. Just one thing..............they need to make the water color of Lake Powell more blue. Powell has a beautiful contrast of blue water & red rock. Lake Powell is kind of a religion for my wife & I.

Great comment!......MSE has problems with water. European scenery makers have mastered the art of water depiction.

HLJAMES

Wonderful stuff. I traveled with the family through the Lake Powell region a lot in our RV. I think that Bluesky scenery has captured the water colors somewhat better, but apart from that the scenery rocks

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Wonderful stuff. I traveled with the family through the Lake Powell region a lot in our RV. I think that Bluesky scenery has captured the water colors somewhat better, but apart from that the scenery rocks

Big Thank You!

HLJAMES