Sign in to follow this  
x-plane 123

Heinz Dziurowitz passed away

I have just saw that Heinz Dziurowitz passed away at 1:45 a.m. Wednesday, May 13, 2015, at Alton Memorial Hospital at the age of 59. He is probably best known for his 787 which was one of the best models for X-Plane when it was released. It was my first payware and is one of the add-ons that led the way for all the payware aircraft we have to day. He was also in two bands and you can find some videos of him performing on his wife's youth channelYou can find his obituary here

RIP Heinz. You will be truly missed by me and the rest of the community.

Very saddened to hear this. 

I bought some of his planes a few years ago. 

:(

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

I never knew Heinz, but do wish to express my condolences and prayers for his family and friends. That's far too young to be called home.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

According to the condolence messages at the funeral home, this is the correct gentleman.

May 13, 2015

Although we never physically met Heinz my associates and I knew him well through his work on X-Plane models. He collaborated with us on several projects and we talked via email frequently. We knew him to be a kind and honorable gentleman and we at Shade Tree Micro Aviation will miss him deeply.
Jim McNeill,
Fernley, Nevada

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

ok thanks, I always thought he was a younger fella :(  I bought his 787 years ago.

Never nice to hear of the passing of a community member especially at such a young age. I would like to extend my condolences to his wife and family, may he rest in peace.