Sign in to follow this  
Tatave

Carenado Reveals Next Project

After the Hawker fiasco I said I would not spend another dollar at Carenado. But why do they have to keep creating my favorite planes!!!! The Phenom 300 is such a great business jet. At least from the ground service side. My only complaint is the location of the lavatory service panel. :) Not that it effects the simulation side of things. LoL.

Thankfully we have a great community here that can usually salvage Carenado's products and make them reasonably flightworthy. If they would only get their systems modeling down right.

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

Sending this to the Unofficial Carenado forums.  When it is released, we'll be excited to see the release announcement here.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Yeah I was hoping they'd do a E55P back when they did the original phenom.... but after the hawker I'm not so excited anymore

Oh well good for them!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

In true Captain Sim fashion, moving on to a new project without finishing the last.

CS have "straightened up" with their Tristar, PLUS the latest servicepacks for their B777. Looks like Carenado's ploughing a lonely furrow now.   :P

Always wanted a Phenom 300 rather than the 100 or the Hawker...

What to do...

In true Captain Sim fashion, moving on to a new project without finishing the last.

I think the only guy(s) at Carenado enjoying their work are the 3D modeler, texture and painter.  I have a suggestion, why can't Carenado team up with Eaglesoft?  Now that will be the match made in heaven, Carenado doing the 3D stuffs and Eaglesoft focusing on the systems.

Oh well wishful thinking on my part.  Seriously, at the very least Carenado should drop their price of these half bake product.  50 USD is only 9.99 bucks away from the Flight 1 B200!  And look at the value we are getting.

Hi all, 

Just came across the news that Carenado is developing a Phenom 300. Looks very (visually) detailed as always. 

https://www.facebook.com/Carenado/posts/818859014857581

Ah that Phenom 300, such a beauty, who knows, may be as Olli said, they may be straighten up with this bird.  After all, they have the experience of the S550, the Phenom100 and now the Hawker under their belt, yes?

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

I have a suggestion, why can't Carenado team up with Eaglesoft?

Why would they do so when they can sell products to the market based on renders and appearance only and ask the same as a fully functional systems product.

We can't crank them out like they do...

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Why would they do so when they can sell products to the market based on renders and appearance only and ask the same as a fully functional systems product.

We can't crank them out like they do...

Very well said

ZORAN

I just wait for the X-Plane version. The graphics will still look good, and the flight dynamics are re-done by someone familiar with the way XP-10 works.  I actually do like Carenados when using XP.  Until then, I'll just use RealAir & A2A for FSX.

Why would they do so

I know it's just a silly pipe-dream on my part...but for the longest time I've been wishing that ALL the major FSX devs would participate/contribute to a single collaborative project...possibly giving the community the best airplane yet that the industry has seen, and donating a good portion to a worthy cause or charity. Everyone would buy! I know I know...I'll just pinch myself and wake up now :-)

I know it's just a silly pipe-dream on my part...but for the longest time I've been wishing that ALL the major FSX devs would participate/contribute to a single collaborative project...possibly giving the community the best airplane yet that the industry has seen, and donating a good portion to a worthy cause or charity. Everyone would buy! I know I know...I'll just pinch myself and wake up now :-)

Dave, this is a fantastic idea! There has to be a way to start this up, and spread the news. That would be a feat to behold.

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

Good day dream. Competing business interests would have to be overcome for that to become a reality. Good dream though B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

If they did it for "We are the World" back in the 80's with all those huge ego's getting through it then I bet....ahhh nooooooo, I just woke up! :Big Grin:

Seriously though, it would need to be a cause that you are all very very passionate about. That would help you all work through the challenge of it.