Sign in to follow this  
Raufvogel

Glideslope & APP will not show up?

Hello, i'm wondering why during a approache the Glideslope and APP never works, the 777-200 always does...

Short flight EHBK03-EDDL05R

Making route in PFPX, no disco's in legs, AIRAC 1505, in FMC ARR clicket on ILS05R and star LMA9X.

In the PMDG 737 menu, nearly EDDL i'cant see somewhere if ILS 111.50 is founded by FMC, there is no NAV/RAD button.

The 737 is still landed nearly the centerline, via LNAV

The APP light will not switch on, (only on the ground) and the Glideslope indicator is also not visible?

I'm sure it's stupid, but i like to know why? 

Set ILS in nav radio and course on MCP, best to do it both sides(FO) your side will do but...

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Fly the tutorials! Read the Introduction manual!

Dan Downs KCRP

Thank you for the instructions,

This time, the plane was landed very wel, but still the APP button did not lightning, only in the begin, but nearly the airport he didn't ?

ILS 05R 111.50/052

I would like to send some screen shot's but i can't past my BB codes in this screen?

Regards, Jaap Mooijer

Thank you Oliver, i'have many times pasted Screenshots on the same you described in AVISIM, perhaps the new Windows explorer dond't like it on some way to paste.

I can't paste every where but nothing in this topic screen?

Regards. Jaap Mooijer

Thank you Oliver, it's not possible to copy and paste some words over here now :-(

somewhere else I have no problems with it, just here?

I like to know if there is a solution why my APP button will not burn at a decent, it is only at the 737-800NGX.

In the beginning he did fire, but when I make the turn towards centerline than he ever goes out, then there must be something wrong?

I have done I can to fill in the CDU, i working now with PFPX & TOPCAT, and I Send my Payload & fuel to the 737, and i export the rest of it with PFPX for Co Route.

I'm placing ILS in both NAV radio's and suggest both routes.

I'm placing Trans Alt, QNH, entering the right flaps in APPROACH REF

I'ts to bad that i can not screen shots places

In the flight i maked yesterday, the decent was almost perfect, there where no alarms FMC during landing, but i find that the decent starts too late, the plain was still only at the end of the runway, it could be because the speed was 155 it should be 147 i read in APPROACH REF.

The color of the APP button is some lighter as the other does...

The APP button wants again when the aircraft is on the ground

Just after placing my question i saw on the screenshot, i entered flaps 30 in APPROACH REF, but in the screenshot i saw that i used full flaps 40, maybe i'ts a reason why the button will not fire up?

Regards, Jaap Mooijer

Buttons lighting up is not always a problem. Look at your Flight Mode Annunciator on the Primary Flight Display to see what modes are active. If you see LOC and G/S in big letters then you are in approach mode.

Matt Cee

My Copy / Paste problems are solved, i'm working with Mozilla Firefox now

So you are using Internet Explorer version 11?

Either use v10, or a different browser like Mozilla Firefox or use this workaround here for IEv11:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/454655-ie-11-problems/?p=3107107

Thank you for the advices Oliver, my Copy / Paste problems are solved, i'm working with Mozilla Firefox now :Hug:

I think I had this problem, but it's a feature. Once APP is armed, I clicked CMD B and you will see on the PFD LOC/G/S and you will follow it down. I saw APP going off and thought it had disengaged but no. If you're autoland is working fine, then you don't have an issue :)

Thank you Chris, the approach is indeed fine, but I think the APP light goes out when the landing gear go down...