Sign in to follow this  

Good Evening from the UK.   Could some kind soul assist a 71 year old trying to get the MCP and 737 working correctly.  All the knobs and switches appear to work OK, but the MCP Display refuses to display any data :(   I have used both the VRInsight software and Linda, which both function the same way.  I have placed the [sDK] statement in the appropriate "Options" file, but can find little else on a variety of forums.  Please help a septuagenarian [71] along his [just started] "heavy" experience.  Thanks in advance for any info which may help me.  Regards.

Very Best Wishes,

Dr T. Maurice Murphy

Hello Paladin,

I would suggest to give a try on internet - you will see hundreds of tips. The VR-Insight stuff isn't easy to install. I once bought the combo and changed it for CP-Flight MCP+EFIS and 2 Saitek radios. Not cheap but works excellent.

Cheers,

Ben