Sign in to follow this  
tinhead59

Buildings for fs9

Hello all

I have been searching every where that I can think of with no success.  I am looking for a Buildings package that I believe is something like 200mb. Maybe I am using the wrong words I don't know but I sure could use some help if it's available please......tinhead59 (tia)

Thanks for your reply Jon. I think they are mostly apartment buildings and houses.  I have had the package before but lost them when I accidently deleted a 2TB hard drive that had all of my freeware and payware software on it. I have searched hi and low on Avsim and I know it's here somewhere.  Do you have any ideas what I should be typing in the search bar Jon?  I fell like I have run into a brick wall.  I think I need some fresh search words maybe.  Well I am off to bed mate it's about 1:15 am here.  Bye for now     John

It sounds like a scenery library you're looking for, have you tried searching for Rwy12 and EZ-Scenery?

Do a search for "library" in FS2004  scenery design section and it will llist the EZ scenery libraries. Then use scan mode to find those containing buildings.

Thanks Steve

Sorry I took so long to reply.  I did run a search and have downloaded all I could find but the large package still eludes me.  I cannot remember who put it together but he did it so people would not have to search for the buildings one at a time.  Maybe if it is still around I will stumble on it some time in the future.

Thanks again.....John

Hi, John!

Do you search buildings as scenery objects or alternative textures for the default autogen buildings?

I you' re searching for textures maybe you take a look at this thread at sim-outhouse:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?70289-Replacement-European-Buildings

I remember the package, which is described there; it was a bundle of - amongst others - famous freeware koorbygen textures for autogen buildings and freeware Airport Environment Upgrade. 

Best regards 

Jens