Sign in to follow this  
tonywob

Truscenery's Helsinki

It's been a while since we've heard an update from these guys, but they've recently posted some shots of their upcoming VFR scenery for Helsinki (Which was announced last year), and it looks stunning  :wub: . It looks like they're not only just talented at creating airports

You can check out the screenshots here http://www.truscenery.com/index.php/component/content/article/9-x-plane-articles/48-helsinki-metropolitan-vfr

Hardware: i7-6700HQ, 32GB DDR4,NVIDIA GTX 1070, 1TB 7200 HDD, 1TB SSD, Oculus Rift.

My sims in order of use: X-Plane 11, P3D v4.4, Aerofly FS 2, DCS World).

I have all the Truscenerys sceneries, amazing quality and can't wait for the Helsinki VFR scenery and for the EFHK scenery  ^_^

Yeah that is truly impressive!

i7 7700k, @ 4.6Ghz. GTX1070 8Gig. 32Gigs DDR4 2400. Win 10 pro. X-Plane 11.

Looks great.  Wish they would make some US airports.

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080ti FTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte Aorus Master motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ power supply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2  PCIe 3TB,Windows 10 Pro x64

Wow - going to enjoy flying around here. I really hope it sells well and encourages them to expand the scenery base.

cheers

Peter

Peter Allen

Chillblast custom built: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.5Ghz, Nvidia GTX1080Ti, Corsair Hydro H100i v2,  Asus Maximus Hero IX Z270, 32Gb DDR4 3000Mhz  (4 X 8Gb), 250Gb Samsung 960 Evo SSD PCie, 2 x 1Tb Crucial SSD, 1 x 4Tb, Corsair 850W PSU.  PFC C2 Pro Console with Hall Effect . PFC GA Rudder pedals