Sign in to follow this  
tjrush

Caribbean and Mexican Charts

Need an internet link for Caribbean and Mexican Approach Plates.

Tom

Good day, Tom  Try this link to VATSIM.  They have links to most regions around the world and you can usually find charts, although most aren't up to date.  I found an alternate link for Mexican charts here.

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

The link for Mexican charts looks good. However, I can't find anything for The Bahamas or Caribbean on VATSIM.

Tom

Just get a Navigraph subscription. For a few Euros a month you'll get every chart in the world, bang up to date and they've now just updated the chart format to Lido (Lufhansa Systems) who supply EXACTLY the same charts to airlines like Emirates and countless others. I cannot recommend them enough and in a week or two they'll be launching a native iPad app which will make accessing them even better. You can't fly realistically without the right charts, I cannot recommend them enough.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

I usually fly only in the US. As a result, I can get all the free charts I need.

I am currently taking a quick trip through the Caribbean and while some charts

would be helpful, payware is not worth it to me.

Still looking for freeware Caribbean charts,

Tom

Freeware charts can be tough to find.  Here are old charts for Nassau (MYNN).

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64