Sign in to follow this  
soerennielsen

French Voice Pack

Hi Brian.

First of all, I am using the button version, as I don't want to waste a lot of time, to get the voice to work on my French Windows Vista.

Have been using the EU voice pack so far, but have had a go on French Voice Pack for a couple of flights by now.

Everything works fine on the French Voice Pack, except:  When I press the FA button on the main panel, I never get any answer from the FA, no "Hello" or "Allô" is heard, but

the FA Panel pops up. Pressing, lets say, the TOD button, I can hear the FA is informed about the TOD by the PF, but again never hear the FA's answer.

It is the same with all the buttons on the FA Panel. Not one word from the FA. The coffee and or sandwiches never arrives but the PF thanks for them anyway.

And before somebody ask, yes the audio test completes successfully and yes, I can hear the FA's cabin announcements and everything else which should be heard.

Second.

If I remember right, the "Cabin crew take your seat" announcement via PA by the FO was done after the BEFORE TAKEOFF CHECKLIST in the Fs2Crew for the NGX.

In the T7 it is done very early just after start of taxi, with sometimes still 15 to 20 min taxi to your assigned runway. Like at LFPG or EHAM RW36L Sometimes at these

big airports you have the feeling you are taxiing all the way to your destination.

Would it be possible to change this announcement in the T7 to after the Before Takeoff Checklist?

Regards

Hi Soeren,

I'll check out #1 and fix it for V1.6 if there's a bug.

#2:  Shouldn't happen right after you start taxi... it should take a few minutes.  The 'take your seats' announcement can come anytime after the cabin is ready, even if it's a long taxi.

Hi Brian,

Thanks!

#2: OK, Will reformulate:    In the T7 it is done a few minutes after start of taxi, with sometimes still 15 to 20 min taxi to your assigned runway.

Hi Brian,

I know the "take your seats" announcement is coming after the cabin is ready,

but, I still think the "take your seats" announcement is coming to early.

It would be more realistic after the Before Takeoff Checklist.

With the NGX it is perfect.