Sign in to follow this  
Mithras

Zinertek Graphics: Trying to Remove Grass Airfield Texture

I love the Zinertek Airport texture set, but one thing I am not so pleased with is the grass airfield texture... Its great as a replacement for the default airstrips, but it overlays my nice UK2000 English airstrip textures. Does anyone know why the Zinertek texture is overlaying the UK2000 textures? Any idea how I could deal with that?

Many thanks,

I haven't flown ENG since I installed the Zinertek HD textures. I use REX so I just applied the REX textures after Zinertek and this applied/replaced the REX textures instead of the Zinertek versions.  And I think because Orbx stuff is above in priority then the Orbx custom stuff will over ride everything else where there are custom grass textures but I can't say what happens with UK2000.

I would have thought that the UK2000 airports would have kept their textures especially if they are above in scenery priority.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Mmmm, where are the standard runway textures in the Scenery list? I'm guessing at the bottom.

I've just remembered that UK2000 do allow on/off selection of the base image for their VFR Airports. I wonder if I set it to off to let the Orbx grass show through? I will check tonight.