Sign in to follow this  
loganrocks7

An unwelcomed traveler

That's how you wind the engines. Pull completely out for long range flights.

Must have skipped that bit in the manual,deary me :)

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

It's usually not a product issue as much as it's a user issue, but I'm up for being proven wrong. Model oddities like this are usually the result of the user loading the aircraft improperly.

Also, please use your full real name in posts here in the forum. Thanks!

You're more than likely right, I've been known to not know what it is exactly that I'm doing. But what I did find, which was rather peculiar was that after turning the flight test package, as the gent spoke of earlier, it actually flapped along in the wind and then when turned off, it remained completely still which is why I guessed that it was a bug. But either way, it's a fantastic product that I'm happy to have purchased. Thanks a bunch for your contributions. 

That's how you wind the engines. Pull completely out for long range flights.

And here I was trying to play with the packs and the recirc fans to get the engines started.  :lol: might not want to let the passengers see that though

It's usually not a product issue as much as it's a user issue, but I'm up for being proven wrong. Model oddities like this are usually the result of the user loading the aircraft improperly.

Also, please use your full real name in posts here in the forum. Thanks!

Howdy all... As far as what the item is.... I submit that it is the radio wire.... :)

Seriously speaking...

I've downloaded the 777 myself a week or two ago and noticed the same thing.

Checked if it was a carrier issue but all my airlines have it.

Next I'll check the options...

(Only other bug I notice is the turbine fans are missing at times when loading either 777 or 737 from a saved flight without exiting FSX. after a flight...

Will (Guillermo) Charles....

Flyboy

Howdy all... As far as what the item is.... I submit that it is the radio wire.... :)

Seriously speaking...

I've downloaded the 777 myself a week or two ago and noticed the same thing.

Checked if it was a carrier issue but all my airlines have it.

Next I'll check the options...

(Only other bug I notice is the turbine fans are missing at times when loading either 777 or 737 from a saved flight without exiting FSX. after a flight...

Will (Guillermo) Charles....

Flyboy

Yeah. This is user loading errors. Have a look at the intro manual for more explanation, but the basics are that you should avoid loading the 737 after flying the same type of 737. Same goes for the 777.

Kyle Rodgers

I've just exited FSX and restarted it. Loaded a flight that I had saved... (in process) that had the ropes attached... and they where not there.

I didn't change any options in the FMC....

It seems to be associated with the same bug that doesn't load you fan cones.... which seems to happen as I mentioned only after reloading a flight without re-initiating FSX.

Scandinavian... Could you look in to that?

Thanks

Will

Don't call him Scandinavian but Kyle (as written in his signature) if you want to get some help.

And full names are required on that forum.  :wink:

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

I had this issue with my fedex freighter flight saved in cold dark state (i think it was on apu cooldown when i was saving the flight).

Starting with trike and then Free Flight instead of load saved made the issue go away and never reappear (good 40 flights now).

Pawel.

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

I've just exited FSX and restarted it. Loaded a flight that I had saved... (in process) that had the ropes attached... and they where not there.

I didn't change any options in the FMC....

It seems to be associated with the same bug that doesn't load you fan cones.... which seems to happen as I mentioned only after reloading a flight without re-initiating FSX.

Thanks

Will

Will,

Again, this isn't a bug. The engine blades and other oddities to the model (such as the test kit) showing up is related to users loading the aircraft improperly. This stems from loading the 777-200LR, and then loading another 777-200LR "on top of it." In other words, it happens when you have a 777 (any version) loaded into the sim - either as a default aircraft, or as part of another flight - and then you load that same version again. This often occurs when someone has the 777 set as their default aircraft (the sim loads with it in the spinning window - this should not be done), or someone loads one livery and wants to change to another.

Unless you're activating the test package prior to saving the aircraft, when you reload it, the "ropes" should not be there. If they're not there after a flight where they're showing and the engine fan blades are missing, then it's simply evidence that you loaded the aircraft improperly the first time, and loaded it properly the second time.

Please have a look at the Intro Manual prior to asserting things are bugs. There are a lot of quirks and oddities to the aircraft, and even more in the sim.

As Romain mentioned, please use full names in the forum (first and last). As far as Romain's other comment about my name versus my user name, though, it doesn't much matter. "You can call me Susan if it makes you happy..." (name the movie). 

Kyle Rodgers

"You can call me Susan if it makes you happy..." (name the movie). 

Wait a minute, it reminds me something... Oh yes, I get it. I can see you well as "Bullet-Tooth" Tony when you are angry!  :Devil:

And sorry for the assumption.  :wink:

As far as Romain's other comment about my name versus my user name, though, it doesn't much matter

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Wait a minute, it reminds me something... Oh yes, I get it. I can see you well as "Bullet-Tooth" Tony when you are angry! 

And sorry for the assumption. 

No worries! I did appreciate the thought.

"Seems sadly ironic that that tie got you in this pickle."

I quote that movie waaaaay too much.

Kyle Rodgers