Okay, I did say no price limit, but more than $2000 for a yoke! I'll consider it anyways, looks promising. A review would be nice. Thanks. Still a picture of a good setup is appreciated.

Haoning Qu

I don't think there are any reviews as everyone is trying to save up for one :)

Seriously, I don't understand why the force feedback yoke is so much more expensive than non FFB. Perhaps it is the lack of competition; low volume and lack of economy of scale. Although I'd venture that many flight sim products suffer from the latter. Of course, I am speaking without knowledge of the complexity.

If force feedback is an absolute necessity, why not use a joystick. If not, I believe there are a number of excellent pro-sumer products out there.

A bit off topic, but the main reason I use a force feedback controller is the realistic trim 'feel' using FS Force software. I have always used a FFB controller, so I am showing my ignorance. How do you tell if the aircraft is im trim using a non FFB controller? Also, can you adjist spring tension on tbose yokes to +/- the effort required to operate the yoke?

I use the PFC Jetliner Column Yoke, with the Jet Bucket rudder pedals (All USB). The throttles are 2 Saiteks combined for 6 levers, 4 for engine, 2 for flaps and spoiler. 

I've had the gear for many years and the PFC stuff is great, I replcae the Saiteks every so often when the pots go. A buddy and I made the throttle stand to emulate proper feel, and placement for the thrust levers. Pic is a dated, but it demonstrates everything nicely. 

photo2hw.jpg

That looks pretty nice Angelo. Also, I don't really NEED force feedback, I would love an ACCURATE one, not a crappy one like the one on my G940. To answer Graham's question, I just generally release pressure I put in to fight the centering spring as I trim.

Haoning Qu

Thank you for the replies, the other downside of PFC is soem parts needs other modules and not just a USB driven separate part. Also, the levers aren't replaceable like the Saitek ones. SO I guess my question now is how accurate and what are the drawbacks of Saitek throttle quadrants. PFC throttles have some idling problems from what I've read.

I have never experienced nor read about any idling problems with the PFC throttles. I had two Saitek quadrants (one attached through the saitek yoke and the second usb) and frankly found them unrealiable and frustratingly problematic with spurious inputs more fequently than not. Never had a problem with the PFC quadrants.