Sign in to follow this  
~Craig~

Bizjetting out of Vienna

Thank you very much, Craig.

I am pretty puzzled at the moment. I have your opinion in high regard, on the other side I wonder how and why your evaluation matches so little other respectable reviews, for example Mutley Hangar's, who conversely released a pretty enthustiastic review about the Carenado's model.

For different reasons I am considering both and not being fully convinced of neither of them. I will probably pass on for the moment.

No problem. :smile:   Your own intuitive instinct is probably the best guideline to follow, where FS addons are concerned.  Similarly to your concerns, I have seen some addons get glowing reviews from some people, only to buy them and be disappointed.  And sometimes it works the other way;  a product get's some poor reviews but you think "oh what the heck", and then really like it!

Basically the Feelthere Phenoms systems work correctly, the Carenado's on the other hand are a work of fiction, depends on where your interests lie which one you will prefer.

My vote would always be the Feelthere Phenom.

Basically the Feelthere Phenoms systems work correctly, the Carenado's on the other hand are a work of fiction, depends on where your interests lie which one you will prefer.

My vote would always be the Feelthere Phenom.

Thank you Glynn.

My interest lies in the aircraft with the most complete systems possible among the viable options. This is why reviews from direct owners like you and Craig are highly appreciated.

In general, my preference leans toward Feelthere. I know more or less what I can expect from Carenado, having several aircraft by them, but I am not entirely convinced by Feelthere either. The better option is pretty obsolete today (was released end of 2011), the newer one lacks some basic features, as usual. This is why i am still on the fence. For the moment, I think I will simply pass on and save my money for the next bizjet (Eaglesoft Citation XLS+ being a strong candidate, based on what I read so far). Meanwhile, I am enjoying the Hawker in Bert's sauce. Not perfect, yet it tastes very good :-)

Too early to leave Vienna, Eurovision has barely started. ;-)

WW1294.png

Hey 'owl,

I don't know if you've had a look but there are some pretty good videos of the Feelthere Phenom, on YouTube - so you can look at systems, sounds, etc, in action.

Too early to leave Vienna, Eurovision has barely started. ;-)

Very true!   (It's a guilty pleasure of mine :smile:)  Great to see that Australia are competing in this year's too (as a one-off to celebrate Eurovision's 60th year).

A guilty pleasure for me too... Our house is super excited about Aussie talent mixing it with Europe's finest. Also enjoying the Austrians having fun with Australia.

WW1294.png

A guilty pleasure for me too... Our house is super excited about Aussie talent mixing it with Europe's finest. Also enjoying the Austrians having fun with Australia.

If you're really keen, it's the second semi-final this evening, on BBC3 (not sure if you get that in Oz, or what time it'd be on there, but it's on at 20:00 GMT). :smile:

If you're really keen, it's the second semi-final this evening, on BBC3 (not sure if you get that in Oz, or what time it'd be on there, but it's on at 20:00 GMT). :smile:

5am... We're getting up to watch live on Sunday morning.

WW1294.png