Sign in to follow this  
Captain Scott

GCRR Lanzarote

shamrock122 made me thinking of  my old Lanza scenery.So I digged it out for P3D

Starting on Gran Canaria

ma9qndl7.jpg

Flying above Lanzarote

94i9wfmw.jpg

jvucbeye.jpg

7llnldrj.jpg

jkf4xwit.jpg

by4o394n.jpg

cuz9lx6y.jpg

j2ue6hnp.jpg

usfjdhid.jpg

And finally on GCRR.

Thank you shamrock122 !

Brill. What scenery is that for P3D? I'd like some of that 'cake' !

It's originally for FSX, and it is called Project Canarias 2006  from CanarySim!?

Scott

Thanks, Scott. I think I have it. So, you managed to get it to work in P3D? Using EMT?

Hi Scot. Could you kindly spare a few minutes of your time, to talk me into installing this Project Canarias 2006 scenery in P3D v2.5? Took me nearly 7 hours to download the zipped file which converts the original FS9 file to FSX.

I've used the XPORTER, but still do not see Lanzarote showing up anything like it does in your screenshot. All I see is the standard scenery.

Perhaps you can PM? Thanks. BTW, liked your Switzerland shot. Was that a special Switzerland scenery?

Nice pictures. One small thing, I'm thinking of buying P3D, but is there a way to remove borders, like we have FSX-Borderless?

Hi Rick !

I deleted the Migration Tool I've used,so I can not tell you what it was called.

But the installation went straight forward,like in FSX.If I can find the name of the Tool I will let you know.

The switzelNDr scenery is called Switzerland X:

Scott

Hi Scott

• So as to avoid either me or you being at cross-purposes, let me clarify my probs.
  • I thought I had that Project Canarias 2006. but could not locate it. So, I went to the developers site and saw it was only for FS2004, but somebody had managed to get to work with FSX, and there was a 600Mb patch to it. Got that. Within it is an Xporter applet to help it locate the FSX root directory, in my case the P3D root. Did that.
  • I have that Estonian Migration Tool and it is runs in the background, and as such have not had any problems installing FSX sceneries such as Taxi2Gate or LatinVFR sceneries, but this Canarysim Project has got me stumped. Nothing installs. Hence seeking your help.
  • Thanks for the Swiss heads-up